FOURTEEN

"Actually I was shocked when I saw the news.. but when I realize it was true it really breaks my heart...I still can't believe it" Jimin spoke from the other side.

"Yeah man me too..when are you coming?" Taehyung spoke as he moved inside the elevator. He was in his brother's office now because Jung Hoseok has called him for some meetings and for some matters that need to be discussed.

"I will maybe next week and then I will see you..Okay..Take care" With that Jimin hang up. Taehyung sigh and looked down.

He opens the office door and moved inside but his step halted as soon as he saw Jennie who turned around and was about to say something but stop in midway. She again starts to look in front of her.

Taehyung shake his head and went to sit beside Jennie on the couch. The silence was actually killing him so he decided to break the ice "I am sorry about your loss"He grieve her sister lost.

Jennie, on the other hand, clenched her fist and want to say that 'Your sorry won't give me back my sister' but she is not an immature" Hmm...Me too about Namjoon Oppa." Again they both felt in silence but now in comfortable one.

You guys are probably wondering why they haven't met before even though their siblings were married to each other. Well, Jennie still remembers the day Jisoo told her about Namjoon. Jennie wants to stop her sister but the moment she looks the sparkle in Jisoo's eyes when she talks about him so she stops herself.

Because it was clear her sister has sacrificed many things for her and she can only repay it by letting her sister do what she wants to do? And on the wedding day, Jennie has a show in Paris so she apologized to her sister and went there.

In those five years, they both had never tried to talk with each other even though Jennie wants to run to him and confront him but she knows to value her dignity first.

"Sorry if I kept you guys on waiting"Hoseok came in and settle himself in front of them with Jungkook too.

"Hello, I am Jung Hoseok..Your sister and brother-in-law lawyer" Hoseok introduces himself while shaking hands with Jennie.

"It's nice to meet you...I am Jennie Kim" She smiled.

"Well, you are probably wondering why I have called you guys today." They both nodded.

"It's to discuss the matter of your brother's will......"And he kept on telling them about their siblings will." And that's what Namjoon has told me......about Jisoo-shi she has said Jennie is allowed to merge her company with her's because your sister textile business needs to look after and once baby Ella will grow up she will inherit it"Jennie noded.

"I have no problem if Jungkook takes place of CEO because his father is also used to be one of our loyal employees and if Namjoon has to want it that way then it's going to be like that and about my name being used go ahead because I can only allow you to use that other than that I don't know a thing about the business world, "Jungkook chuckled and stand up.

"I assured that I will not let Hyung work go to waste and will work hard"Jungkook bowed showing his gratitude in front of Taehyung making him smile.

"Yah just stand up and come here." With that, they both engulfed each other in brotherly embraced.

Jennie's eyes get teary at the sight, her sister's face flashes in front of her eyes.

"And now about the main thing and that is the twins!"Jennie and Taehyung looked at hoseok with a confusing gaze.

"What's about them? I have already decided to be their legal guardian." Jennie spoke in a matter of fact tone.

Taehyung looked at Jennie with surprised, "No I am going to look after them."

Jennie looked at him with dead expression and then look at her front "I don't know but I am going to take them under my care and that's final"

Taehyung scoffed"Stop this thing..they are my brother's children so I am the one who is going to look after them"

Jennie rolled her eyes"Hoseok-shi tell that man that I am going to look after them no matter what"

Taehyung again shot back and they kept on bickering until Jungkook nudge Hoseok who was looking at the two.

Hoseok clears his throat but they were lost in their own world until he bangs the table loudly.

"Ahh..What the hell?"Jennie gets startled.

"Sorry but I have to distract you"Hoseok apologized. Jennie nods her head and folds her arms.

"About twins, Jisoo and Namjoon has given me right to decide to find themselves, guardian or parents, that look after them and not their inheritance, " Jennie sighed and look at Taehyung.

"And I have decided the parents for both of them and you guys are not allowed to deny my choice....Understand"He raised his finger.

Jennie and Taehyung both noded"So who are they?"She ask.

"Well," Hoseok looks towards Jungkook who smiles in return, "I have......I have decided that the kids are going to be in the care of you guys." He blurted out.

"What?" They both have confusing expressions on their face," And how are we going to do that?"

"Yeah so for it you guys have to get married until they both turned eighteen."Hoseok shrugged in the end.

Jennie loudly chuckled making every guy turn to look at her direction. Taehyung looked at the beauty in front of him if she was not mad at him then he sure will make her his right at that moment.

"What kind of sick joke is this?"Jennie's eyes were filled with disgust as she looks at Taehyung from head to toe.

"I am not doing this"She stand up and leave the place.

Taehyung who was watching her turned to look at Hoseok who was smirking "What???"He ask.

"I know the dumb thing you have done in the past because I was the one who told you it was all fake so right now take it as a sign from God and get her"Hoseok packed his things.

"But how is she going to get agreed?"Taehyung rubs his face in frustration.

Jungkook gets up from his place and pats his shoulder"Leave it to me and Lisa."Taehyung looks at him then sighed.

But in his heart, he was going crazy with happiness because he has lost Jennie once and is not going to lose her for the second time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

VOTE....