TWENTY TWO

Sooman and Somi both were now growing out there teeth so Jennie had a hard sleeping at night because of their constant crying. Taehyung had tried to help her but she rudely shakes him off, that thing of her had really made Taehyung furious but he ignored it and now the question is how much is he going to ignore her behavior clearly he is a man and they are known to have low-level patience.

Today after checking all the things about the upcoming PFW she walked towards her office to twins and went home because right now she is only craving for the warmth of her bed. She walks into the house and tiredly change her clothes. She let the twins play with Kuma and Yeontan and as now they have also started crawl so it's getting hard for Jennie to handle them.

She laid on the couch and after putting her scarf around her eyes she fell into the deep slumber forgetting about everything around her.

She felt someone came into the house and start to make some screeching sound. Then she saw a man with black boots in her sight. He pick both of the twins and was about to kill them when Jennie came in between. Her wrist gets deeply cut in the process but when she looked up her eyes met with Taehyung face.

"NOOOOOOOO!" She shrieked and start to frantically look around but there is only darkness and there was no sight of twins also.

"NO! NO, I CAN'T LOSE YOU GUYS! SOOMAN! SOMI! BABY WHERE ARE YOU GUYS. OH, GOD!" She was telling at the top of her voice while crying her eyes out. Someone then tried to grab her arm from behind but she was able to escape and start to run towards the kitchen to grab a knife.

Taehyung just came out of the shower when she heard the sound of Jennie crying. He immediately throws on his shirt and runs downstairs. The sight in front of him clenched his heart. Jennie was madly searching here and there for twins looks like she had another attack.

He moved to grab her but she was able to run off and into the kitchen. He too went after her but was dumbfounded to see her holding a knife. Taehyung eyes were wide and he don't know how to handle that woman.

"Don't come near me!I swear I will kill you if you come near me." Jennie spoke with a quivering voice.

Taehyung felt a sudden wave of pain in his chest upon hearing Jennie's words but he has to think with his mind now and not with his feelings. "Jennie it's me Taehyung! Look put down that knife. It's dangerous. No one is here" He slowly comes near her and take a knife from Jennie's hands.

He sigh and put down the knife but then something happen he had trouble having breath. Jennie was choking him with her scarf.

"You have tried to put hands on my baby. I will kill you!" Jennie grits her teeth. He pierces his nails into Jennie's hands which makes her lose the hold on a scarf. Taehyung starts to cough violently as soon as he gets out of Jennie deathly grip.

But Jennie didn't seem to stop she again tried to attack him when Taehyung's dark side take over him. He quickly grabs both of her hands and harshly throws her to the wall.

"For God sake Jennie! Stop acting like a maniac" He now yelled at her.

But Jennie was in her own world and was trying to get out Taehyung grip but that man had enough of her stupid behavior so he does one thing which he sure is going to regret later. He slaps her with all his strength which makes Jennie drop on the floor.

But things didn't stop there. Taehyung then grab a bowl and pour some cold water on it and drop it on Jennie's head. This seems to knock some senses in Jennie because she looked at Taehyung with a confusing gaze.

But that behavior of her has to make Taehyung lost his senses, he crouched down to her level and harshly grab her hair.

"What are you doing Taehyung? It hurts!" She tried to pried take off his hands but Taehyung harshly moved her head back. His breath hitch for a second when he looked at her face, eyes puffy from crying, redness coating them, cheeks flushed, lips and nose swelled making her look more ethereal.

God Taehyung you have clearly hit a jackpot. "Taehyung please you are hurting me!" Jennie slowly spoke which make Taehyung lose his hold on her.

He fell on the floor while throwing his head into his hands. It was all because of him! Why did he hurt her so badly? God Taehyung you deserve to die but RightNow his ego was the one which is dominant.

So what if he had done it, he still deserves a second chance and from now on he is going to make sure that she won't ignore him. His thoughts broke when he feels someone hands on his. His eyes met with someone bruised hands and he moved his head to look at Jennie's face.

"I am sorry!I-i had a nightmare in wh-which I saw you killing the twins you even cut my wrist.....but it was all my PTSD...I am so sorry" Jennie lips quiver and she gets up from her place to run upstairs.

Taehyung was shocked because it's the first time in five years Jennie Kim has apologized to him. I was wrong I have to make sure to give her all the love so she gives me not only her attention but also her heart.

With that Taehyung get up from his place and go after Jennie. He opened her room door but she wasn't there then where is she his eyes went to his room door which was slightly open.

He walks in to find Jennie idly looking at the ground while sitting at his bed. The twins were sleeping peacefully behind her. Taehyung looks for some ointment and grabs her hands to put some on it.

All of the time when Taehyung was treating her she kept on looking at him."Can I get you an ice pack for your cheek?" He asked her but Jennie blankly stare at him. He sighs and puts the lid on top of the tube.

"Why are you making me fall in love with you again?" Her voice sound hoarse. Taehyung smiled and look up "Because that's what I am here for!"

And that's the start of their new feelings.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote..