FOUR

Jimin was looking around for Park Chaeyoung to ask her that where is Yoongi today? In less than three days it's going to be the selection for MMA Junior Championship and Jimin was anxious as hell.

He was roaming around the culinary arts department in the search of said girl. He finally found the class and enter it. Everygirl leave boys were looking at him like he was one of those meals that they had made.

It annoys Jimin a lot especially the way they were looking at his biceps. Curse him for wearing such a form-fitting shirt. He looked around for certain blonde but the class was so big he seems lost in it.

"Hi Jimin-shi" He turned around to meet the owner of that sweet voice. Chaeyoung was standing there in her white apron and baker's hat. Her face was covered with flour. He chuckled "Hi Chae" He moved his hands to shake with her.

And as soon as their hands met he felt a spark. Forget about the spark her hands were soft like cotton, never in his life he had touched something so soft.

"Hello! Jimin-shi."Her voice broke him out of his thoughts. "Huh??". Chae chuckled on his adorableness "Why are you here?"

"Umm, I am here to ask about Coach Yoongi...It's going to be my selection soon so I need him. " Still holding her hands he spoke. "Ahhh Oppa...I am so sorry Jimin-shii but he is sick and I also forget to tell you that he had asked you to come to our house during the evening so that he can help you get trained"

"Oh okay," He was about to let go of her hand when she tightens her grip on his hand."Wait Jimin-shii come with me. I have to show you something" With that Chae dragged Jimin towards the baking room.

Jimin's eyes were sparkling with excitement he was trying to hold in his smile because the way Chae was dragging him, it looks so romantic.

"Jimin-shii sit here and wait for me." Chae makes Jimin sit in front of a counter and went away. Jimin was still looking at his hands. He moved them towards his nose. God!even she has left her scent in here.

"Tarra!!!"Chae's voice startled him. He looks up to Chae standing there with a baking tray. She put it in front of him and he was shocked to see that tray was full off different varieties of cookies, pastries, cream puffs, and cupcakes.

Jimin mouths water at the sight in front of him. He looks at the tray then at Chae. "What are you waiting for? I have made 5 types of everything present here. Can you please taste it and tell me?" Chae looked at him.

Jimin rubs his temple"Umm Chae I would love to it but I am on diet." Chae face dropped "Oh okay!!" She pouted. Jimin heart melted on her cuteness. She was about to put the tray away when Jimin hand stop her.

"But who is watching me? Maybe I can cheat..Right!" Jimin spoke with a mischievous glint in eyes. Chaeyoung smirked and nods her head. Without waiting anymore he grabs the same cookie that he tasted before.

"It was the same cookie that you have eaten before. You know I have put buttermilk, chocolate chips in it but shhh no one knows it." Jimin closes his eyes in pleasure and keep on enjoying the taste of Chae baking.

******************

Taehyung open the door of Jennie class. She is standing beside a mannequin. Trying to do some finishing. She was looking casual today by wearing only jeans and a white shirt tuck in. Her hair in a bun with specs still making her look like a sight to see.

He shakes off her stupid thoughts and moved to stand behind her. "Areum if you again tried to do--Oh Taehyung you are here." She looks at her watch "And that too on time."

Taehyung smirked at her remark,"Well hello to you too Jennie and call me Oppa!"Jennie raised her brows at him."Shut up and go sit there uhh also do you know your measurements." She moved towards the locker.

Taehyung sat down on the stool while Jennie came to sit in front of him. He watched the way her delicate fingers were writing something on paper. She was wearing the same sets of rings as Taehyung. "So Kim Taehyung what's your chest size, waist size, and hip size?"

"36-32-36"

"Are you comfortable if I gave you silk clothing and also tell me if you are comfortable with woman stylists or should I ask one of my friends to help you?"

"It would be nice if you ask your friend and yeah I am comfortable in silk clothing but not too feminine?"

"Right!Um...I am going to show you some of my suits and jeans with a shirt that I have designed for my contest" Jennie signal Taehyung to follow him "I believe that they are of your size."

They both went into the small room or you can say closet where all the mannequin were wrapped in suits, shirts, and jeans. Taehyung eyes were wide in amazement. He is known for his sophisticated fashion sense in the university. Jennie smile when she looks at his reaction," I never knew that my collection would be able to make jaw drop of the university IT boy."

Taehyung shake his head and went to the first jacket his eyes went to. It was black and covered in metallic symbols. He looked at Jennie with pride in his eyes.

"I can say that in no time your brand is going to beat them all of those high-end fashion brands.Wahhh just look at your creation...I am impressed." Taehyung clapped his hand.

Jennie clenched her teeth trying to hide her shyness but Taehyung caught the red tint on her cheeks."Wahh...don't tell me that ice queen get shy on my remark. I feel honored" Taehyung dramatically put hands on his heart. When did he become so casual with her? He also questions that.

"Oh shut up! I know I am the best you don't have to make it so obvious!"She rolled her eyes and start to take off clothes from the mannequin.

Taehyung watched her with adoration as she worked. Sometimes he does wonder why he admires things that are perfect in every sense? And now Jennie Kim is becoming one of that perfection that he started to admire.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

VOTE.....