THIRTEEN

"Jennie is coming tomorrow," Jisoo spoke as Namjoon start to drive the car. They decided to go for the dinner leaving their twins with the nanny. "What about Taehyung? When is he coming?"She asks Namjoon. He clicks his tongue and moved the car into one way"I don't know. He says that he is busy you know that after his success he has become the face of every other brand"

"Yeah, I know..just forget about them. I think that we should go on a long vacation we didn't even have time for our honeymoon." Jisoo brushes her hair. Namjoon chuckled but out of nowhere, a truck came in his sight.

"Namjoon!!!!" Jisoo shrieked but it was too late the truck has already hit the car throwing it on the side. Namjoon went flying out of the car and on the road and on the other side of the road Jisoo was lying there with a shard of metal piece into her chest.

They were immediately rushed to the hospital but it was too late because Namjoon was brain dead and Jisoo dies as soon as she was brought to the hospital.

***************

Everyone was gathered outside Kim's mansion. A black limo came to stand in front of it and without waiting any other second. A girl with wrinkled clothes, an eye bag laced face with tear-stained cheeks, hair disheveled run into the mansion. Although she was known for her fashion style but now one can't tell if that's the same Jennie Kim who is known as the ice princess of Korea.

"UNNIE!!NO!NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT..WAKE UP UNNIE!!LISA WHAT HAPPEN TO HER?"
She drops herself on the floor where her casket was lying. Jisoo was looking like an angel with some scars on her face.

"Shhh, Jennie-unnie it's okay" Lisa try to console Jennie holding her tears back.

Jennie stand and went towards the casket. She takes Jisoo face in her hands and kissed it "Unnie! please I have no one--ple-ase...wake up" She sniffled"I am here but please!please!Just open your eyes for me...I promise I will never leave you"

"Lisa why she is not waking up... Chaeyoung wake her I am all alone now no one is there for me...Hey Unnie!" She broke into a fit of sobs Chaeyoung was crying too.

Jennie can't believe her eyes the sister who was like a mother to her is no more. She wasn't understanding it and her head start to spin. "Lisa!!!"

 Lisa's eyes went wide when she sees that Jennie blackout "Oh my God..Unnie!!!"

*******************

After there funeral services only Taehyung was left alone in the graveyard. He was silently looking at Namjoon's grave. Both Him and Jisoo were put beside each other. Taehyung can't believe his ears when he heard the news.

He even scolded Jungkook but when Jungkook starts to cry he felt like the sky has fallen down and the earth has been taken away from under his feet. He doesn't know how he came to Korea, how he manages to get in their mansion? because everything was numb for him.

His heart was aching but his tears were dried. His brother laugh the way he used to yell at him whenever he makes some mistakes, all the memories slowly came to his mind. He drops herself on his grave and starts to cry hysterically.

Why did you leave me?? Who is going to be with me now?? Whom I am going to call Hyung? He kept on crying not caring if it's getting dark or not. Because his world has already turned into a pit of darkness.

******************

Lisa was making breakfast for Jennie and Taehyung with her daughter hanging by her waist when she heard the crying of babies. Her eyes welled with tears when her mind drifted towards the twins who were left alone in the world.

She put down her daughter beside her son and went towards the twin room. She came in front of the door when she got surprised to see the door was already left open. She gets into the room to see Jennie holding the small girl to her chest and slightly crying. Lisa moved towards both and hug them while tears flowing from her eyes too.

"Lisa why Unnie leave me like that? Who is going to look after those kids?"Jennie spoke while hugging the small girl. Lisa only shake her head "I don't know"

Because it was clear they both don't know what was going to happen now. These kids now become prey for those hungry greedy wolves.

"Unnie you stay by their side I'll go and fetch you some breakfast you can have it here...Okay." Lisa wiped her tears and asked Jennie who only nodes in response.

Lisa was preparing her breakfast when Taehyung came into the kitchen with Jungkook trailing behind him. "Appa!Morning" His 4-year-old son smile at his father.

"Morning''" Jungkook yawned and ruffled his hair. Taehyung watches the happy family in front of him and it reminds him of Namjoon. Just the mere thought is enough to make his eyes welled up.

He wipes his eyes and smiles at Jungkook. "Aren't you too young to be the father of two?" He asks Jungkook while kissing his daughter's forehead. Jungkook chuckled "What can I say Hyung? Lisa insists on getting married right after University so now here I am?"

Lisa put down a breakfast plate in front of him and Taehyung "Jungkook make sure that Jiyoung and Dasom have properly eaten?". Jungkook confusedly looked at her"Why where are you going?"

"Agh...I am going to give breakfast to Jennie unnie. She is upstairs" Jungkook nods and starts to eat his breakfast until his eyes darted towards Taehyung. "Hyung it's going to get cold..Eat it!"

"Yeah, I am!" He shakes his head and takes a sip of his juice but he wasn't able to shake the guilt that formed in his heart after hearing Jennie's name.

.

.

.

.

.

VOTE...