TWENTY FOUR

A girl barge into her brother office startling the woman who was clinging to his brother like an octopus "Oppa!!!!" She whined and thump her foot on the floor.

His brother sigh while patting his shirt and order that girl to leave, "What do you want me to do now Hana?"

Meet Kim Hana the same enemy of Jennie Kim. She is the sister of Korea's largest mafia leader who is also responsible for the death of Jennie Family. It's a long story and we'll tell you later.

"They have changed their place and it was the most secure
place in the whole of Korea. I can't hurt them anymore...I am sorry" Her brother shakes his head. She looked at her brother with an open mouth.

"If you aren't going to do that then I will!" She bangs her hand on the table. His brother carelessly shake her off.

*******************************

Jennie was looking at her accounts when she heard a knock on her office door. She sighs and rolls her eyes knowing that it's none other than Taehyung or who else will it be? This man has to pester her with all those stupid things which according to him it's the duty of his as a husband to look after his wife no matter if the marriage is fake or not.

Jennie wants to say no to all of this but Taehyung has a thick skull and once he starts to do something he won't stop. Thank god his next race is going to held after 2 weeks in Dijon and she is patiently waiting for that day when he will leave.

Taehyung head pop up from the door his face painted with his usual boxy smile gracing his face "Can I come in?"

"No!" She sternly replied he nods his head and closed the door. Jennie was bewildered by his action Kim Taehyung just obeyed her. She rubs her eyes and gets up from her place to see if she was hallucinating or not.

But to her surprise the door open again but this time a man comes with some extra-large pizza box and some donuts in his hands and behind him came her worst headache while smiling ear to ear. That guy was about to put the pizza box on her sketches, making Jennie's eyes go wide in fear "Hey! Not here." She takes a pizza box from his hand.

But that box was too big for her so she fell on the couch making everyone laugh including kids who were playing with their dogs.

Taehyung closed the door and went to set everything on the rug Jennie was glaring at him all the time "Come on hurry up! it's going to get cold"

She ignored him and take a water bottle to drink some, the twins were now sitting beside pizza drooling over it making Jennie chuckled at their adorableness.

"Jennie!" She gets startled by how deep Taehyung voice sounds and she knows that if she shows her stubbornness anymore hell will lose. So she quietly sits on the rug and was about to take a piece of pizza when Taehyung shove some in her mouth.

"You should eat more!look at your wrists they are so thin." He pointed towards her wrist Jennie put them behind her back making Taehyung laughed at her cuteness.

"Pa-ba" They both stop and looked at Sooman with wide eyes then at each other. "Did I heard him right?"

Sooman crawl towards him and pat his lap to gain his attention "Pa-pa" he put his small hands on the plate.

Jennie happily squealed and take Sooman in her arms and look at Taehyung with teary eyes "He just called you Papa...Oh my god! He just say his first words" She was now hugging his small body while Sooman was looking at both Taehyung and Jennie.

Taehyung takes Sooman from her arms and starts to shower him with kisses his tears freely falling from his eyes "Oh I wish I was your father but I am so happy!" He exclaimed while glance at his face to see him smiling.

"Enough of all this crying! Let me eat in peace." Jennie spoke and take a huge bite of pizza and put some crumbs in Somi mouth also "You too eat..and also I want to hear your voice soon"

And then her office was filled with waves of laughter of their small happy family.

***********************

Jennie was putting Somi onto the bed when Taehyung walk in her room both stop and look at each other one raised her brows and other gesture with his eyes towards the pill bottles she nods her head saying that she had already eaten those.

Then he pointed towards the bed making her eyes bulge out.

She had interpreted him wrong "You won't sleep here?" She sternly said making Taehyung blushed.

"Yah! I am only here to take twins with me" He spoke and walked towards the twins and was about to pick them.

When Jennie stops him by grabbing his wrist "They are sleeping with me!"

Taehyung looked at her face and scoffed "No! I am the one they are going to sleep with."

"No! I am the one"

"I am the one!"

"I am!"

"Me!"

"Okay, then I will sleep here!" Taehyung exclaimed and went under the cover and putting Somi on her chest.

Jennie mouth was wide with shocked
"Hey! Kim Taehyung it's not fair ...get up it's my place." She wants to yell at him and drag him out but can't do that because the twins are sleeping.

After trying for two or three times she decided to give up and laid on the couch while cursing at Taehyung.

******"******

Taehyung woke up in the middle of the night to drink some water when his eyes landed on her figure which was hanging by the couch.

Taehyung chuckled at her silliness and make her position comfortable then put a pillow in front of her so that she won't fall.

He look at her after covering her with duvet even after 26 she is still that cute Jennie.

He pats her head and went to sleep thinking that now he has to take care of 3 babies.

.
..

.
.
.

Vote...