EIGHTEEN

Jimin was looking at Chaeyoung who was happily munching on her food.
This woman orders the whole menu and why the hell does she not get fat.

"If you are not eating it then can I do the honors?" Chae pointed towards his plate.

Jimin simply puts his plate in front of her because he has lost his appetite the minute he sees Chaeyoung.

She smiled and take a big bite of his steak and was about to take another bite when her eyes landed on Jimin.

If looks could be killed then Chaeyoung would be 6 ft under the ground right now. She clears her throat and put the fork in front of his mouth.

"Eat it!" He opens his mouth and takes the bite.

"You are creeping me out honestly speaking. Like who the hell act so sweet with their enemy"Jimin finally voice out his thoughts.

"Well, people who plan to kill their enemy do act like me" Chae creepily smiled.

Jimin gulped at her behavior his eyes caught Chae hands which were clenching the knife.

"Look murder is a serious crime!" Jimin hands are getting sweaty.

"But it's not called murder if you avenge someone who had once hurt you...Right!" Long gone the creepy Chae. Her voice was now cold.

Jimin seems to understand the situation so he clear his throat "Look I have already asked for your forgiveness"

Chae rolled her eyes and scoffed "Forgiving someone doesn't mean you can't hate them and Park Jimin I hate you with every inch of my soul"

Jimin knows he is the one who was on the wrong side, oh, how much he wishes that he could turn back time to knock some senses in his mind.

The mind which didn't think that this world is full of lies and that video was also a lie. Someone had tried to ruin what's going to happen between them and they were successful in doing it.

He sighs, "You have every right to hate me I know I didn't listen to you at that time but"

"No buts Jimin. You had clearly doubted my character. You know how much it hurt me when you left me I used to get a nightmare because of that stupid video" Chae was now on the verge of crying so she gets up from her place.

"But you know what? This heart still craves for you after all the things that you have done and that's the most saddest thing. About sponsorship, I don't know if I can do that." Chae put her phone in the bag and was about to walk out when Jimin yanked her towards him.

"You can't do this to me. It's my career for God sake!" He sounds pleading.

Chae moved her face to the side "I don't care about your career"

They were silent for a minute until Jimin spoke "If you sponsor me then I would give you my father's building"
Jimin proposes this deal because yesterday he found out that his father has Alzheimer meaning he had clearly forgotten about the debt and all the stuff.

"Give me some time to think!" Chae freed her hands from his grip.

"There is no time to think Chae! I have my next ring fight in 3 months" Jimin throws his hand in the air.

"When did you become so heartless Chaeyoung? You used to prioritize others feeling before anything what happens now?" Jimin tone was sad.

Chaeyoung forcibly chuckled "You happen Park Jimin! You! Because of loving you, I lost my old damn pathetic self. You make stupid issue of that nonsense video. Doubted me. Hurt me by your words and now you are asking me what happen?"
She was breathing heavily.

"I am sorry Chae but please don't do this give me one more chance please!" Jimin joins his hands together.

She shakes her head "It's too late. I am going to get engaged next week and after 6 months I am getting married so there's nothing you can do no matter how many chances I give you..Bye Jimin!" She wipes her tears.

"I will sponsor you without any deal." With that, she bows her head and went out.

Jimin was dumbfounded, looking at the door. No this can't be happening? He can't lose her. He has to do something. He can't lose his first and last love.

He has to win her heart no matter what measures he has to take.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Vote...