EPILOGUE (I)

Paparazzi start to shutter their cameras in surprise as Taehyung came out of his limo with his 9 months old daughter Ella in his arms.

Sooman and Somi walking in front of him both siblings have their fingers intertwine. They are used to camera lights but their sister is someone who has first time experiencing all those camera clicks.

They came to stand on the red carpet of the RUBY JANE show at PFW. He had his famous resting bitch face on which Sooman had also copy after him but Somi was just like Jisoo smiling from ear to ear.

A cameraman makes a funny face to gain Ella's attention and that little girl sticks her tongue out making everyone chuckled.

They sit in the front row of the fashion show with other big names of fashion. "Hello, Mr. Kim!" Anna Wintour called him.

He smiles and nods his head trying to set Ella hat "Congratulation on your wife success!" She spoke as they take a picture together.

"Thanks, Miss Anna!" Although he knows a small amount of language but his smile shows how proud he was feeling RightNow.

The fashion show ended and Jennie came out, in the end, she was waving here and there when she spotted her family. She in amusement smiled and wave towards her kids and Taehyung.

He winked in her direction but Jennie rolled her eyes and went backstage with a prideful smile and fluttering feeling in her heart.

************

"Mummy!!!" Somi run to hug as she saw Jennie walk into the room.

"I have missed you!" She pout making Jennie copy her action.

"Aww baby mummy is so sorry!! and I too miss you!" She kisses her forehead and "Where is your Papa?" She ask.

"Oh, he is drinking some grape juice while looking at Eiffel tower." She said making Jennie's eyes go wide because she knows what kind of grape of juice he was drinking.

"This bastard!" She whispers under her breath but Somi had heard it.

She put a hand on her mouth and spoke with a shocked tone "Mommy did you just called Papa by a bad word? I am gonna tell him!" Somi ran off Jennie wants to catch her but let it go because everyone knows she had spoken the truth.

Taehyung was having his time of life with Ella lying in her chest and Sooman playing Cubi.

"Daddy I am tired let me have some of your grape juice!" Sooman was about to take his wine glass when Taehyung shot up from his place.

"NO!!!!" His eyes were wide, Sooman looked at him with a confused gaze "Why? You seem to enjoy it!"

Taehyung cleared his throat and shake his head to felt less dizzy "No it's an adult grape juice you can't have it!"

"Ohhhh...did you mean red wine!" His words make Taehyung lost his tipsy self.

"How-How did you know that?" He ask him with narrowed eyes.

"I have read the label of its bottle!" He nonchalantly spoke like it's easy for a 4-year-old to read that label.

Taehyung was speechless but then he smiles in adoration because after all, he is Namjoon son who had the highest IQ in all of Korea.

He hug him until Somi came running "DADDY!! Mommy just called you bastard!" Her eyes were wide as she spoke.

Taehyung raised a brow and tried to hide his smile "Why did she call me that?" He ask instead.

"Well, I told her that you are drinking grape juice!" She pouted and told Taehyung everything.

He takes Ella from his arms and put her in the pram "Here look after your sister! I'll go and scold her!" He spoke with a mischievous tone.

"Oh daddy just say you want to meet her don't make fake excuses!" Sooman rolled his eyes again making Taehyung eyes wide in fear

"This kid!... You wait for me!" He spoke and went into his room.

Jennie has just changed herself into her PJ's and came out of the bathroom to met with Taehyung standing beside the doorway.

"Geez! Can't you leave me alone for a minute!" She frustratedly spoke and grab her hand moisturizer.

Taehyung kept on looking at her with raised brows "What??" She ask.

"Why did you called me a bastard?" He huskily said.

Jennie rolled her eyes and open the closet to grab him some nightwear but to her surprise, he grabs her wrist and run outside the door and into the halls.

"Where are you going? Why are we here?" Jennie was confused.

Taehyung grin and locked the door "Let's go out!"

Jennie rolled her eyes and made a 'duh' face "Seriously! Are we teenagers? How can we go out in those outfits and what about kids?"

Taehyung ignored her, soon they both were in the lobby. "My kids are alone in the room! So keep an eye on them!" He told his guard and went with Jennie who was waiting by the cab.

******************

Now they both were sitting on the stairs in front of Eiffel Tower drinking tea and croissant which they bought from the local store.

Clearly acting like broke teenagers and not some world richest designer and sportsman.

"I have always wanted to propose you in front of Eiffel tower and not only that I want us to slip out the night like that during our University days....but sadly it didn't happen!" He sigh and looked down. "I am sorry!"

Jennie was quiet for a while until she decided to break the silence "Taehyung! Stop being guilty! You have already made me forgive yourself..just get yourself out from the past it's over....we are married now, you have me, I have you and you know what is the most beautiful thing that we have?" She gazed at him who raised his brow "We have twins who are the reason why we are together and then we have our Ella which is the sign of both of our love and affection!.... So please! Don't be like that." She takes a deep breath meting Taehyung gaze who had this kind and loving smile on his face.

She looked in front of her and slowly intertwined both of their hands."You know I love you right?" She ask him.

He smiled and made her grip strong on her hand "More than anything!"

And the night pass by with both of them remembering the past and dreaming about a bright future that they are going to share. Together!!!
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
Vote...