ELEVEN

It's Choi Shik reporting from the channel 1
Today it was announced that Kim Namjoon and Kim Jisoo the two power houses of Korea are getting married.

We all know that they both are extremely private person so no one really knows about there families.

According to sources they have been dating for few months

Channel 1 congratulate them on their married.

For other news please log into our website.

You were watching Choi Shik of channel 1.

Goodmorning.

*************""""********

Reporting from jtbc news

According to sources it was reported that RUBY JANE the Korean high class fashion brand has become the world most desire high end fashion brand beating Gucci,Change,Burberry and Prada.

Owner Kim Jennie however didn't held any press conference on the success of her brand.

*******************
Again on jtbc news

Today Flamenco the resturent own by MasterChef Roseanne Park has announced to bought Sublimotion the most expensive hotel in the world making Flamenco now the world most expensive resturent.

********************

Breaking news

Kim Taehyung has beat Lewis Hamilton in Formula 1 racing championship.

It's the most proudest moment for Korea.

**********,,*********

Exclusively reporting

Park Jimin has arrived from Dubai after winning MMA Asian Cup.

Now he will prepared for the MMA world championship which is bound to happen next year.

*********
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Vote....