TWENTY ONE

Chaeyoung was getting ready for her engagement. Honestly speaking she wasn't happy about it. It's just her mother who has promised her old friend that they would marry off their kids to each other once they grow up. And now Chaeyoung is the one who is going to get married to Kim Mingyu.

She has no intention of saying no but the arrival of Jimin awaken the long lost feelings that she had for him. Yoongi was also against this thing because she hasn't told anyone about what Jimin had done to her.

How he had accused her of something she had never really done? Well now everything has done already there is no turning back.

"Are you ready Baby girl?" Her mother speaks from outside the door. "Yeah!" She barely spoke and look in the mirror.

****************

Everyone was having dinner after the engagement when Chaeyoung spotted Yoongi who was looking at her with disappointed eyes. She sighs and grabs her dress. "Oppa! Don't be like that! At least smile for me." She spoke as she came to stand in front of him.

Yoongi turns his face away from her. Chaeyoung pouted " Okay then I am also going to ignore you for the rest of my life" With that she turns around to leave but her shoulder gets hit by someone else.

"Ouch...I am so so-Jimin!" She was surprised to see Jimin there.

"Hi Chae!Congratulations on your engagement" He takes Chaeyoung hand in his and shakes it without averting his gaze from her face. She shyly looked down and tucked the strand of hair behind her ear "Ah yeah! Thanks"

Jimin nods his head and his stare turns harder as he looks at the man behind her. "Chaeyoung! You are here...PARK JIMIN! Gosh! What are you doing here." Mingyu came from behind Chae and hug Jimin.

"Yoongi Hyung invited me today," Jimin explain and show off his famous smirk. "Well, then you have met my soon to be my wife and my fiance Chaeyoung!" She can sense the anger on Jimin's face and politely smile towards Mingyu ignoring Jimin's jealous gaze. Chaeyoung felt a little but only a little attractive towards him even though her fiancé was standing there.

Jimin was actually trying to seduce Chaeyoung and she was getting seduced. He just wants to make sure if Chaeyoung still loves him or not and the way she was acting makes his suspicious true. He kept on talking to Mingyu while intentionally smirking, licking his lips and throwing his head back while laughing.

After a while, a waiter comes and says that her mother wants to take her home. Chaeyoung nodded her head and call Mingyu "I am going."

"Oh okay let me come with you." Mingyu turned to Jimin "It's nice meeting you Mr. Jimin. I hope that we'll meet again." He hugs Jimin who in return smile and then turns his attention to Chaeyoung.

He was about to say something when Mingyu cut him "Chae let me inform my mother then we'll go together." With that, he walks away leaving Chaeyoung and Jimin alone.

Chaeyoung was feeling really awkward so she kept on fidgeting with her fingers until Jimin grabs her hand. She fixed her eyes on Jimin and wait for his next move.

To her surprise, Jimin takes off his ring and put it on the place of her engagement ring. Chaeyoung immediately moved her hands and tried to take off that ring but Jimin harshly grab her arms and take her into some spare room.

Both were throwing glares at each other. Chaeyung hissed in pain "What are you trying to show? By doing all this stupid stuff!" She tried to wriggle herself from his grasp but he won't budge.

"Park Chaeyoung I don't like sharing what's mine?" Jimin jaw clenched as he spoke.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and finally push Jimin away from her but not before grabbing his blazer jacket "If you tried to say that 'mine' word again then Park Jimin I will kill you because you have lost that right the moment you left me on that day. Understand!" With that, she harshly push him and turned to leave but Jimin reflexes were quick. He yanks her wrist and throws her on the table.

Chaeyoung mind couldn't understand what is happening? Until she sees Jimin body nearing towards her. She immediately put her knees under her leg and tried to move back but only to find the wall behind her.

She was terrified of Jimin right now. He has turned himself into a beast, the way he was sweating and breathing, his eyes dangerously staring at her.

"What are you doing Jim-imin?" She starts to stuttered because of fear but gasp when Jimin again yank her wrist now she is sure of one thing that all this grasping and yanking would leave ugly marks on her arms.

Jimin's face was now inches away from her, his minty breath fanning her face "You don't know how much it pisses me off the moment he called you 'His' fiance? " Chaeyoung scoffed at his remark "Oh really! Last time I check he has every right to called me his and you know what Par Jimin I like it when he called me that."

Jimin gripped tighten in her arm making her gasp "Roseanne don't make me lose my sanity!" He angrily exclaimed.

Chaeyoung doesn't know what overcame her when he spoke those words but he grabs Jimin another arm with her free hand and with all her might he pushes him back making him lose his grip "Your sanity!" She evilly chuckled "Your sanity HAHAHAHAHAHA Park Jimin your sanity."

In a minute, she was turned serious "What about my sanity that I have lost because of you? What about me? Don't tell me you have forgotten all those words that you have said to me that night. DON'T YOU REMEMBER THE LOOK IN MY EYES WHEN YOU ACCUSED ME OF SOMETHING THAT I HAVE NEVER REALLY DO. DON'T YOU REMEMBER HOW MUCH IT HURTS ME WHEN YOU LEFT ME AT THAT NIGHT." Chaeyoung was now yelling like a mad person and Jimin knows he had unleashed the beast.

Jimin has nothing to say so he quietly looks at the floor "Why so quiet Jimin? Speak! Where is your possessiveness? Where is that Jimin?......... You know what? You are just a coward. A coward who doesn't know how to face the truth." With that, she let go of his arm and drop herself on the ground while hysterically "Why did you come back? I was so happy. I started to accept the fact that you have left me but at the end time you came and start to force your stupid love on me" She was mumbling while sobbing.

Jimin kneeled down in front of her because he couldn't hold it anymore "Chaeyoung!" "No Jimin leave me. I am tired. I don't want you anymore near me. Just go!" She turned her body away from him.

Jimin sighed and stand up after a while but before leaving he said what he has to "I am only leaving but only for now and one more thing you are only for me and I will make sure of it" With that, he left leaving behind a Chaeyoung who just got fainted.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

VOTE....