TWENTY EIGHT

Just this morning during her flight to Paris she came to know that her shipment hasn't arrived yet there. When she inquire the authority they said that someone has already taken it by her name. She had called every single of her employees to ask that but everyone denied.

She frustratedly grab her hair when her phone ring she carelessly open it her eyes caught something familiar. She curiously opened it to and her eyes widened the second she saw someone burning all her collection, she was devasted by that video.

What to do now ??? Oh, God!! New dresses will take time to make as she had made the standard size of her collection and it will take a lot of time to make another one.

Her hands start to shake and she fell into the pit of darkness.

******************

Taehyung was really happy today as he has won the semi-finals of the Formula 1 World Championship. He was waiting for Jennie's phone but she didn't call.

Taehyung sigh in despair because she is still that egoistic Jennie, his phone suddenly rang making his despair vanished.

"Thank God...You call Jennie! I wa-" Taehyung was happily speaking until was cut off by Yeri's voice "Umm Mr.Kim. I am Jennie assistant speaking!"

Taehyung got confused because Yeri had never really called him "Yeri-shi umm right...Why did you call?"

"He can hear Yeri sighing and twins crying behind her "I can't tell you the details but you have to come to Paris as soon as possible...Miss Jennie is hospitalized and twins are becoming too much to handle...So hurry up!" With that, she hangs up.

Taehyung within seconds was at the airport and booked his flight for Paris.

In 45 minutes he was rushing towards the room where Jennie was admitted. He felt like dying just the name of the hospital with Jennie was enough for him to cry.

He doesn't know why. Sighing frustratedly he grabs his hair until his eyes landed on the petite figure of Yeri.

"Come here! Mr. Kim this is the room" Yeri pointed towards the door making Taehyung run. He opens the door to meet with Jennie peaceful figure lying on the bed and then at twins who were sitting on the couch.

He went near her and grab her hand unknowingly a tear escaped his eye
"How did it happen?" He asks Yeri who was standing in front of her.

She clear her throat and tell Taehyung everything from A to Z "...So the doctor has advised her to take a rest as her mind blackout due to immense stress!" Yeri finally takes a breath.

All that time Taehyung was clenching his jaw while tightly squeezing a soft thing wait what is this? He looked down to see that all this time he was clenching Jennie delicate fingers.

He immediately let go of her hand and carefully put it on the side.
"I will leave you two alone!" Yeri walked out leaving Taehyung alone with his thoughts and Jennie.

***************

A woman was coming towards Taehyung who was playing with the kids without knowing about the presence of that lady in black.

She wants to scream but her voice was stuck in her throat she was shaking her hands, sweat was forming over her body.

That woman takes out a shiny silver weapon to kill him and look at Jennie with the evil smirk.

She was crying, she wants to tell but can't do anything and then she felt like suffocating.

Her eyes shot open and she started to cough violently, she can't feel her heart breathing. She was gasping and was clenching her chest.

Taehyung who was busy feeding Somi heard a loud panting he catches sight of Jennie who was trying to catch her breath.

He grabs her hands but she throws them on the side like she was scared.
"Wat-Can-Bre-plea-help!" She was trying to spoke but he didn't understand a thing.

"Jennie calm down I am here don't panic!" He wants to embrace her but knows that it will make her panic more. But he has to do something so he tries to grab her hands again and was finally able to do that.

She again tried to free her hands "No! Leave me" but Taehyung tightly grasps her "Jennie! Jennie! Calm down"

"No! How ca- cal-m dow?Sh-kill yo" She spoke with muffled voice Taehyung understand she was again having those hallucinations.

He leaves her hands to grab her face but Jennie hides her face "No! No, you can't do this!" She was sobbing loudly.

Taehyung can't watch her looking so miserable he grabs her hands and look at her face "Jennie! I am here. Calm down! No one is here! You are safe! look at me and tried to follow me !" He softly spoke.

Jennie first looked at him with confusion "Taehyung!" She said in a dazed tone.

He nods his head "Yes!" She was silent for a while like trying to remember him she put her hand on his shoulders and look at his face take his hand in hers and intertwine their fingers.

Taehyung was shocked for a minute at what she was doing? He wants to stop her but it feels so good to have her look at him, to touch him like that.

"I am sorry! Please don't leave! I can't-"
She looks at him with watery gaze
"I can't imagine you leaving me behind. I can't do that"

Taehyung was crying too he wipes his tears "Please don't leave me!"

She spoke with a pleading tone and Taehyung felt like he was hit by the storm of happiness. And at that moment he promised himself that no matter what happens he would never leave that girl.

"I'll never leave you and that's my promise"
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Vote...