The Start

( first book ever so... Here you go!)
My name is Y/N I'm 17 years old and currently going to high school in California. I have H/C and S/C skin, I would say I am a pretty average or good student. Straight A's and I have a very loving home. So that brings me to the question why do I feel so messed up? And what's my story well... Sit down because I am about to tell you a wild adventure. How my boring life went from 0 to 1000 real quick. How I not only married a king of negative feeling but left my place behind. This is Y/N L/N and I'm signing out.
------------------
Beep
Beep
Beep
The noise thst rang through the air and the sudden smash of an alarm clock.
" why is it so loud..?" I questioned
Sighing loudly, getting up from my bed and slipping into my slippers heading to the bathroom.
Smiling at the mirror and my messy greasy hair and my mess of a face,
Can't wait for others to see my ugly face!
Grabbing a toothbrush I start to brush my teeth and get undressed and hoping into the shower. Scrubbing my hair and leaving the shower 5 minutes later. I continue to blow my hair dye and get ready for the day.
"Wow... I look just perfect for school..." My hair is in a loose bun with eyeliner and pastel make up.
Heading to my room I get dressed in a pastel blue hoodie and jeans with black tall boots. Groaning loudly I grab my bag and walk downstairs out of my room. I grab a bag of bread off of the counter and put it in the toaster. " wow aren't you just the most sad person ever?" My brother teases me. I scoff and stick my tongue out grabbing and biting into the super hot toast while in the process burning my hand a tongue however not caring, I carry on to the car. I get into the car and out my headphones in listening to music ignoring my parents completely. Slowly drifting off into my head and suddenly being snapped out when arriving at school. I say my goodbyes and leaves the car heading into the hell of a building. School was easy so I had straight A's but the students were complete idiots. Walking to my locker I see a bunch of love notes and hearts. You see I'm considered "popular" at my school... However I wish not to be, with popularity comes crushes and of course... The bitches.
I had a group of bitches but, wasn't one of them infact I hated them! Grunting and slamming my locker shut i walk to class. Only to hear large protesting about the "new" people. And by this, I mean the monsters. They had been murr legends and suddenly coming up here I hated it. Not only now do I have to deal with awful evil humans but, monsters as well, I finally arrive to class and take my seat in the back. Yawning I look out the window to see a meer glimpse of a what seems to be something blue? Before I get hit with something through the wall and suddenly everything starts to ring. And I black out entirely.