The throne room

As the doors get pushed open and you walk through the open doors. Seeing king nightmare upon his throne sitting there. Walking in quietly and in front of Nightmares throne. He lays no attention to you. You start Coughing quietly to get his attention and his cyan eye snaps up glaring at you.  " I came to see if you need-" you get cut off immediately.
"I never said you could speak Y/N" whimpering you nod your head slightly. You walk to the side of the throne and stand there waiting for further commands from the king.
After hours or what you presume to be hours of waiting and nothing accuring you get bored really quick.
Until the glitch skeleton bursts through the door. Both you and nightmare snap your gazes to the skeleton. "Th3 StAR SanSeS aRe AtTacKIng". You wonder who the star sanses are and look at him. He grunts and than decides to speak. "Stay here don't leave no matter what" he gets up from this throne and fallows rhe clutching skeleton out of the room shutting the door. "...wonder what thats about" you question whsts going on. Until you hear "psst, human over here... " you look over and see a skeleton with a splatter of ink on his face and a giant paintbrush, whats with all these skeletons. You tilt your head and walk over to him. "Human, were here to get you out of here" the inky skeleton grabs your hand and opens a portal with a ripping sound as it opens. "Wait what!? How can I trust you?" He looks at you smiles and replys," you just have to". You nod and go into the portal with him. As soon as you enter the portal a wave of sickness runs over you feeling like you need to puke. Thankfully you don't and end up in what seems to be a small house with the inky skeleton. "Are you okay?" He asks making sure I wasn't hurt by nightmare. " not to bad.." He nods and sits down on a couch. You fallow and sit down next to him, "I'm Y\N" he waits and stares at you for a moment becore grinning. " oh introductions yes! I'm sorry I'm ink!" Rubbing the back of his head you smile and giggle. " So why were you at the castle?" "It wasnt just me you'll meet the others later! But, we saw Nightmare and his gang kidnap you and some others our goal was to get you out of there before you got hurt." He smiles gently at you and you smile back hugging him "thank you ink" a rainbow hue decorates his face as you hug him "S-sure anytime".
-------------
Yes I know this is a nightmare x reader but just hang in there its gonna turn into one don't worry for now this scene is important to the plot you'll see why later on!