Planning

Y/N Pov
--------

Getting up I grab some clothing that Dream had left before leaving the room. Slipping on the clothes i see that they fit perfectly a little too perfect. I stop for a moment and question how they knew my clothing size and where they got these clothes. Shuttering about thinking about it i shake my head no knowing their to good to do anything along those lines. Heading to the bathroom that connects to my small room I brush my hair with a comb neatly before brushing my teeth. While brushing my teeth i got the chilling thought of how skeletons could possibly brush since they are all bone. Shrugging it off and spitting into the sink I leave the bathroom and open my room door exiting. Heading to the dining table i sit down in a chair seeing Dream, Ink and Blue all sitting down facing me. I start to think "oh great wonder what their going to tell me."
Rolling my eyes a bit and staring Dream dead in the eye sockets i say with the most ammused tone "are you guys going to keep staring at me? Or are you going to actually tell me what you woke me up for."
Ink snickered a bit at the snarky comment directed towards the positive skeleton.
Dream just shook his head after having a second of shock. Then he began to speak "Y/N, last night I felt a very dark and negative presence too close to this au for safety. Me, Ink, and Blue have all discussed this and decided it isn't safe having you here anymore. So for the time being your being temporarily moved to go with Ink to the Anti-Void as it is safer." During Dreams whole talk I catch the fact that for once he's being quite serious which seemed rather odd for the positive skeleton. Just nodding to what ever Dream said not really paying attention to most of his whole talk. Just catching tiny fragments of the talk.
All I heard is that I have to stay with the rainbow skeleton named Ink. Despite not feeling much at all I somehow mustered a feeling of hatred towards the bright colors that the skeleton often wore on his belt.
And before I know it I was being sent up to my room to pack some clothing that was in the closet which, I didn't even realised that they got for me. I took some other items like toothbrush, comb, practical items just to get ready for the day.
I Sigh a bit in frustration at the fact I'll be living with Ink for the time being. Before heading back to the dining room with my bag waiting for Ink to show up and take me away to the so called Anti-Void.
Blue and Dream left while I was packing to get some more ingredients to make tacos so blue can have a distraction while I leave. Aparenrly he clings and crys due to not being able to say goodbye even for an hour.
As for Ink I don't even know where that rainbow skeleton is he was supposed to meet me back here when he got his paint brush out of his room.
I start to question what is taking Ink so long before I head up to his room after 5 minutes of waiting impatiently. Opening the door I see Ink tied up with tape over his mouth with his paint brush out of his reached and him muffling words. Before I could even blink or process what was going on I feel a sharp pain on the back of my head and a cold goopy hand grabbing my arm, dragging me to god knows where and darkness being the only thing I could see.