The job

Authors Pov

    As morning hits, Y/N groans opening her eyes looking around. Nothing new to be spotted except something layed on the bed catches her eyes. She stays quiet at the fact there's a maid outfit on her bed. She stays quiet sits up. Sighs and gets changed.
Once dressed the girl sees a knife upon the counter and looks sf it thinking. "Will I need it..?" She thinks.
Slowly she grabs the knife and hides it with in her maid outfit.

Your Pov

[Equips the bloody knife]

You never know what will happen. Suddenly I hear footsteps heading towards the room I'm in. Quickly I sit back down and close my eyes not giving any hints of moving around or taking anything. Hearing the door open I open my eyes to be met eitb another skeleton. "C'mON NigHTmaRe iS wAitINg fOr yoU." I nod and get up from the bed walking over to the black glitchy skeleton. " I'm Y/N" i give the skeleton my name trying to be some what polite. No answer back he just starts to walk away. I think to myself this guy is a jerk... I follow him anyways not making conversation afraid to get hurt.

Authors Pov

As Y/N walks with the strange hitching skeleton they eventually reach two large doors. " GoOD LucK HuMAn." They glitching skeleton grins and disapears out of thin air. Taking a deep breath the girl walks to the large doors and pushes them open.
--------------
Well thank you so much if you read this book its my first book ive ever written and I was gone for a bit but when I came back and I saw it had 50 views I know its not much, but I just want to say thank you! And I apologize that there may be some errors. Thank you!