Second meeting

Your Pov
-----------

Groaning a bit, I open one of my eyes peeping to see a very goopy and smug looking Nightmare, I quickly close it and take a deep breath remembering what happened.
Maybe if he thinks im not awake he won't try and do anything to me. That's all I can really do right? I mean what else am i supposed to do let myself just be a victim to his evil ways? Before I could think any further I hear a scratchy but deep voice cutting off my thought process.
"I know you aren't really asleep why don't you open your eyes? And face me?"
My eyes open up quickly as I look at the king of nightmares straight in the eye sockets, "how-... I'm not even going to question."
Nightmare seemed amused at a glance of me having some form of emotion. I didn't really question why as I... don't care all that much.

Can I just mention how me and Nightmare have just been staring at eachother for a good 5 minutes with no talking. Just staring after I opened my eyes. Looking at Nightmare u realise he's kind of, how do I put this?
Terrifying the words terrifying looks like he could use 100 cups of coffee to even liven him up a small bit. This is coming from me too the one with little to no emotion. I wonder if he's trying to intimadate me and it's just not working. I don't get scared well... (Worst Fear) is an exception I guess.
Trying to make any sense of the situation I come to a halt figuring out nothing.
Instead I come up with a new solution. Why not just ask the source?
Looking back on my thought process I hate this choice very much.
"Why am I here? I was just a maid why bring me back?" I question nightmare with the most blunt question trying to get a full answer.
Instead what I got was a larger grin on Nightmare's face.
"You are more than just a simple maid, you dear Y/N will be the queen of this castle. A queen with no emotion to the King of Nightmares.
Or, you could continue to be a maid here at the castle and serve the most duty out of anyone here. You will work yourself to death esentially." While Nightmare said this all I thought was, this make little to no sense. Why me? Secondly... Doesn't being a queen meaning I would have to married- I don't want to marry this guy! I mean looking at him he's kinda cute? Scratch that he's terrifying and I don't want to marry him at all! Well its either work my self to death... Or marry the evil squid. Figured out what he is too, an evil squid.
Thinking about it, I could have a life filled with luxury and be married to a legit squid. An evil one at that! Or i can work my self to death but not be in a forced marriage.
"I choose to be a maid in the castle again."
Saying this make Nightmare look furious! He grabbed me with one of his tenticales and teleports both me and him out the room. We appear in what seems to be a clothing room of sorts? Wait- I just rejected his offer why would he bring me here?
Nightmare calls for someone and a very short skeleton came into the room. He looked like nightmare but
Had white bones a scarf, crack eye socket, heels, and a whip.
"Swapfell I need you to make a wedding dress tailored to this girl. She is to be my future wife and you must respect her." Nightmare instructs the short skeleton.
Wait... I rejected him! I don't want to get married-
"Alright human- I mean miss let's go get your measurements" and with that I was being hauled into a room with nightmare having a smug expression like he won.
He may have won this round. But as soon as I get into place of power, want me to be queen Nightmare? I'll be the worst queen possible.