The war

I slowly open my eyes...
Everything was flashing a bright light and there was screams still echoing. I am compleyely numb... I have no clue as to why. However as I regain consciousness I growl slowly. As I hear certain words from an unknown voice, " W-hAT is ThE PlaN wITh the HumAN?."
"There was something about her energy that was just so noninviting I want her to be taken to the castle and examine from than on we will use her as a new maid"
By hearing this I struggle to move, and I hear rusttling in the trees, looking up I see a monster. More specifically a skeleton my eyes widen as I see he has a red eye and a large crack in his skull....but the worst of all is he had an axe. Screaming and screaming for help for anybody, but all I received was the sound of running to me and than a chop of an axe.
But... Nothing ever came. All that surronded me was darkness until, a light and the sound of hospital.
Groaning in pain and sitting up only feeling a deep hatred growing inside of me for no reason. There's another monster in the room with me seemingly working on a medicine. The weird thing was he was a skeleton as well... A sudden memory Came to Me and I remembered being knock out and I rub my head. "Ow..."
There was a stinging feeling and a goam of pain escaped my lips as I rest my eyes once more. "I see you are finally awake" I wake up seeing what looks to be a doctor. "Your vitals are pretty normal for a waste of space like you". Ouch that really hit rough, so rough that I begin to talk," your one to talk you look like a wanna be doctor."
He chuckles and proceeds to speak, " my name is vital"
"....Y/N...N/N for short"
"I would say it is nice to meet you but, not really"
Sarcasm has been noted, I begin to search around quickly analyzing everything and coming to the conclusion I have no idea were I am.
Suddenly a crash can be heard and a jolt up and immedietly back down being hit with a wave of pain looking at my neck I see a wound patched up.
My eyes widen and I remember who was responsible for this and my anger grows and I gain a small intent to murder them and their concousness. A bubble of negative emotions boots up being ready to burst.
I hold it off for now. And close my eyes preparing for the worst to cone in the future. Now in my own head ignoring every thing that is happening around me or too me.