Star Sanses

With out relizing it you begin to drift off everything becoming fuzy. Eventually you fall asleep on the rainbow colored skeleton.
A few hours later you begin to hear loud a loud booming voice through out the house making you stir awake. You look around and can tell your in a bedroom. A very messy one at that. Paint started everywhere, stacks of sketch books, and not to mention the huge piles of random art supply. You come to relize your in Ink's room. You stay calm for a minute but started freaking out a bit. Asking yourself why am I in his room this isn't right!Taking a deep breath you get off the comfy mattress you found yourself on and quietly open the door oeaking you head down out. Spotting the Inky skeleton on the couch down stairs. However this time he wasn't alone there was Skeleton with a blue bandana, armor, and amazing stary  eyes. You make a quiet joke to yourself how in a battle he must always see stars. You giggle at your own joke how sad. Looking around you spot a third skeleton next to the star eyed one, he is wearing a golden crown with blue clothes. The thing that sticks out most to you is a golden cape. You don't know why it just caught your interest. You step out of the room quietly attempting not to make noise so you don't startle the skeletons. You did well until...there was a creek. All heads or skulls turn towards you. "Oh right! Blue, dream this is Y/N I found her in Nightmares castle and shes going to be stay here for a while." You get nervous and fidget with your fingers looking at Ink because, you at least know him somewhat. " Y/N this is Blue and Dream, they were part of the rescue as well" Ink gestures to the star eye skeleton and the golden caped skeleton. Which out another word you suddenly get tackled and hugged by Blue. " HUMAN! WE ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS!" Blue speaks loudly and in a childish deemener making you giggle. " Alright blue but you can call me Y/N or N/N if you prefer that." He nods and smiles letting go so you can breath. You look at the golden skeleton who you assume is dream and extend your hand. Luckily he takes it and smiles at you, " As Ink said I'm Dream nice to meet you!" He gives off a cheerful and happy arua. "Nice to meet you Dream!" Ink than looks at you, with a smile. He seems he was going to say something but Blue cuts him off, "Human! I mean Y/N Do you want to help me make tacos?" He voice lowered a bit which you appreciated and nodded. "I would love too Blue!" Blue grabs your hand and runs off with you too the kitchen to make tacos.
---------------------------
Nightmare Sans Pov

"God damn it!" Slamming my fist against the the wooden table breaking it. Currently I am in a meeting discussing how to get Y/N back well more like I'm figuring it out while my team doesn't do anything. Than Horror speaks up," Why do we need that meat bag anyways?" Snapping my gaze to Horror. " She is full of negativity and she can push it to the side but it never goes away. If we find a way to teach her to harness it she can spread negativity further than any of us could." Everyone stayed quiet after I said that it is true she can do that, and with power like that to control negativity in ways I can't. She would surely make a wonderful Queen of Negativety. A Queen that would sit on a throne by me and cause wonderful amounts of chaos. The star sanses won't even be able to help any Au's! I smile evil and continue sorting out a plan of action to get the future queen back, scratch that My Queen.
----------------------------
674 words guys! For all that are reading this book I can't thank you enough. It makes me very happy to see people actually reading content I can make. If you like this book I'm thinking about writing other books As well if you have any suggestions!