Confrontation

Narrators Pov

"What do you think your doing here you foul beast!" Y/N spoke inraged gaining a small amount of confidence that materialized out of no where.
That was a very large mistake to talk to The King of Nightmares in such a uncivil manner to him.
As soon as those words leave Y/n's mouth the grin that was plastered on Nightmares face slowly faded into a unamused grinned.
Y/N seeing this immedietly notices her mistake (Sorry if you're a male)
Nightmare looses his original intent and Y/N ends up being slammed to the ground by one of Nightmare's sharp tenticales. Y/N ends up gasping for air but than everything starts to fade and disapree as she was waking up. Nightmare did one fatal mistake he hurt Y/N in a dream, causing her to wake up from it.
Nightmare grunts to himself frustrated before leaving the dream before it becomes a completely white room.
----------------------
Y/n's Pov

I startle my eyes open gasping for breath. Despite being injured in a dream I felt the same effects being awake.
I think to myself, "wait... if I get hurt in my dream, I feel it outside of my dream, and..." I widen my eyes feeling scared and horrified realizing I coukd have just died to the hands of that awful king. I lay back down slowly feeling my back crunch and the soreness getting to me. I close my eyes trying to rest them before the door slamming open and a very bright and gleefull dream walking into the room.
"Rise and shine Y/N- " dream cuts himself off due to sensing my negative feelings.
"Are you alright Y/N?" He walked over sitting at the edge of the bed with a worried expression.
My heart warms a bit from the happiness dream is giving off kind of sickening in a way.
"Yeah I'm fine just slept wrong, while having a nightmare so im a little sore at the moment" Dream gives me a pitiful gaze before nodding and getting up while saying, "Well breakfeast is ready when you want to get up Y/n, we have something we would like to discuss with you. Blue and Ink are waiting downstairs aswell." Dream walks out the room while, I let a long sigh of relief.
---------------
Nightmare's Pov

I am sitting on my throne watching my guards work and clean around my luscious throne room. Looking to my left I see an empty smaller version of my throne. Grunting I say quietly to myself "why do you have to resist so much when it comes to me, no matter eventually the time will come you will like or not. I'm done making the decisions by myself I need a queen by my side."
Grinning I grab an orb and watch to see when Y/N will fall back asleep so i "peacefully" can talk to her. Hopefully she is more manerly with a talk but, if she doesn't comply I would gladly use force. Soon my future queen just you wait.
----
Finally got this chapter out! I hope its to your guy's standards feel free to roast me on grammar or anything or how you feel about the book since this is my first.