Kidnapped

Nightmares Pov.
-----------
Grinning and looking at the upset rainbow skeleton currently now tied up of course, I start to speak "You hid her in the most positive and safe place you could possibly think of, how predictable."
Ink just gave a glare not being able to speak due to the tape, I chuckle evily proud I was able to enter such a positive place with-out getting sick from the positivity.
"All it took was Dream leaving your little hide out for me to enter this wretched place. You really would think you would be smart enough to put her somewhere I wouldn't look first, props to you thinking you could best me by trying to use positivity to keep me out-" I was going to continue to talk before I hear footsteps coming towards the door. I see Ink's eyes suddenly widden as he struggles more knowing what would come next for when that door opens. Grinning I get my tenticales out, as the door opens I see my queen take one step in before widening her eyes at the sight but before she could do anything I hit her hard on the back of her head with a tentical grinning catching her falling figure by grabbing her arm and holding her up. Looking at Ink with an evil smile I say "Looks like you won the first battle, but I shall win this war." Before opening up a portal to my castle and dragging my queen into it with me. We end up in a dark bedroom and I set her on the bed, and than sit in a chair placed in the corner of the room watching her every move for when she wakes up.