his name...

Authors Pov

The goopy skeleton walks towards the door and opens it. Before leaving his voice fill the room once more.
"My name is nightmare, however to you I wish to he revered as king nightmare or simply king. You will be set up for your job tommarow."
Y/N shivers at the harshness of his voice but decides to speak. " My name is Y/N.. Y/N L/N." As soon the girl spoke she regrets it only earning a glare. For some reason... This glare triggers something and she feels another strike of hatred towards nightmare only wanting to lash out and cause him much pain. However the young girl doesn't and keeps her cool and sits there waiting for him to leave. Eventually he does but not before giving her a wicked grin.  Slamming the door shut nightmare starts to walk to his throne room. He sorts through his thoughts about the young girl. Something just didn't feel right to him the hatred something he usually loved the negative feelings that kept him powerful. She had so much of this but it made him feel weak and pathetic. When he harmed the girl he felt guilty after words why did he feel this!? He growled and opens the door to his throne room sitting upon his throne in frustration about his thoughts.

Your Pov

I feel off... Somehow, like everything was going to turn black around me, But than I remember the skeleton. What was his name again? Nightmare, I don't know why but i held hate towards him but at the same time why do I hate the fact i'm hating him. It makes me feel numb. Laying down flat you go and sort through your thoughts as tears roll down your cheeks with out you even relizing it. Soon after you drift off to sleep.