place of power

Not soon after, me and Nightmare's wedding day came. I was walking down the isle in a black wedding dress. It reminded my of a princess dress but more, how do I put this dark? I'd almost accept it, however. Lets not forget, I'm marrying a terrible man! I mean looking at him walking down the isle he has this evil grin plastard on his face like he just won my whole life! Oh how soon I would wipe that smug expression off his face. (When cross's chocolates go missing *cough* *cough* thanks comment section I laughed a sh*t ton)
When I ruin his beloved castle and his reputation to everyone that lives in it just like he ruined mine and so many others homes. Anyways, when i got to the alter with nightmare standing beside me there was no vows no special moments. Just a "I do". But what I was not expecting was a "you may now kiss the bride"....sh*t! He has no lips nothing and this guy is a creep I don't want him kissing me! Don't get a choice however, and eventually he kissed me and that was it, he got the queen he wanted. But I got the power I wanted. Actually, want is a understatement the power I needed to crush him! When the wedding finished and I wemt to get dressed into a black green dress with a golden crown to match. I honestly, felt like a queen wearing this outfit I would say I enjoy it but I'm not going to give Nightmare that satisfaction. I was told to meet Nightmare at the throne room well I guess MY throne room. Earlier I got a quick tour of the castle so I somewhat know where everything is. Heading to the throne room I knock on the great big wooden doors before entering and seeing Nightmare on his throne. "What did you wan-" before I could say anything else a tenticale wrapped around me pulling me up and setting me on a throne beside Nightmare. A throne? Is he serious? Well I am the queen I suppose now. But a throne this quickly? How long has he been planning this? Shaking my head a bit I look back up at Nightmare "Why did you request my presence Nightmare?"
He turns to me and chuckles before saying "With every Wedding there's a honeymoon, ours is I'm going to bring you to Your old home"
Tilting my head I reply " I saw you all destroy it, how is it still there?"
"We did destroy it, I just want you to see the rubble of Your once lovely home! He said this sentance is a chirpy tone which was, to be honest more terrifying than him with his normal voice.
I just nod in agreement to our 'honeymoon'. Knowing I'll take over soon it the only thing keeping me saine from Nightmare's attempts to shatter me. For I'll soon shatter him more than he could have ever shattered me.
Getting up off of my throne I look at Nightmare before saying, "You coming or what? I want to see my old home."
----------
Dudes this book has 9.5 k reads, thank you guys so much! Sorry for the lack of updates ! More are soon to be coming out, aswell as art I've drawn for this book.