𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

YOOOO WHATS POPPIN GUYS!! hi everyone i'm mads, i literally wrote this book when i was fucking fourteen LOL

YOOOO WHATS POPPIN GUYS!! hi everyone i'm mads, i literally wrote this book when i was fucking fourteen LOL. this was also my first book ever and i kind of treated it like a joke [if it's not obvious enough through the dialogue or writing itself] because i didn't think people would actually read it.

but here we are.. almost at 200k..

so please bare with the fact that this story probably makes zero sense and is cringe?? i have not read this book in two years since i finished it, so honestly, i don't even remember what happens in it.

HOWEVER, this book is a series, there are three other books that continue this storyline which contain much better writing..

ALSO, bro i know this book can be mad goofy and probably make zero sense at times, and it's okay to make fun of it the comment section because it's mad funny and i'm not soft.. BUT motherfuckers, if y'all are genuinely shitting on me and my writing i will not hesitate to annihilate you and your whole fucking family tree in the comment section dawg. i will come after yo pet goldfish that died in 2009 don't fucking play with me.

do not fuck with me, thank you!!

DISCLAIMER!!

I AM WELL AWARE that there are characters in this book that are considered problematic irl now. i'd like to clarify that this book was written two years ago before any of that happened. i am also NOT going back to remove any characters that are problematic because the characters in my story are FAKE.

it is also just very difficult considering these characters are part of the storyline, i cant exactly remove them and going through tens of thousands of words and storylines to change it or the names is just exhausting and a lot of stress for me at the moment.

IN THE FOURTH BOOK a certain character was written off and does not exist anymore as that was when the whole problematic stuff came out, but up until then just use your imagination and know it's not the same person.

MESSAGE FROM MADS!!

THIS BOOK is based off of the movie, the turning, however, i do not completely follow the storyline of the movie and a lot of the events in this book were things that i actually wrote!!

LEXIE is the OC in this book, i don't do y/n or anything like that, it's not in my particular writing style to write that way, i prefer to make my characters more character like and personalized if that makes sense!!

THERE WILL ALSO be times where i mention lexie's features, as she is a character that i made up in my head, in a rough attempt to make this book more film like.. if you feel like your experience of reading will be better, FEEL FREE to imagine yourself or any sort of person as her, even if it doesn't match the description i'm mentioning.

AT THE END OF THE DAY you can imagine this book in your mind however you'd like, whether it's how i'm describing someones features for a small moment or not, you can still be you!!

i apologize if that is not what you guys were looking for.. but fuck that yin yang yee yee y/n shit.

LOWERCASE IS INTENDED

WARNING

MATURE TOPICS and heavy subjects will be discussed and mentioned throughout this story!! this includes anything along the lines of

ALCOHOL
STRONG LANGUAGE
DRUG ABUSE
ASSAULT
SEXUAL THEMES
MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES
DEATH
SUICIDE

IF ANY of these things in particular happen to trigger you, here is your warning. if i remember correctly, a few chapters throughout the story may have a trigger warning before the chapter begins, but NOT EVERY SINGLE ONE DOES. this is your warning for the story.

almost every single chapter discusses something along the lines of anything that was just mentioned.. if you feel that you need to tap out of this story, that is perfectly okay!! but if you have wished to continue, that is your little warning.

AS ALWAYS, feel free to comment, like, subscribe, retweet, or any of that sexy ass shit yk the vibes. thank you guys for bearing with me throughout this hectic ride of a story, but without further ado..

I PRESENT TO YOU, HELLS AWAKENING!!

GOOD LUCK BABES <3