3.6

"
i'll
deck
a
baby
"
______________________________

THE TALL ANGRY MAN STOOD IN THE DOORWAY——chills ran down everyone's spine, he stared at everyone with such grimace.

if looks could kill, they would all be dead.

"what the hell is going on in here?!" his father speaks in an angry tone, aidan looked absolutely terrified, he was frozen in place.

meanwhile, miles slowly stepped backwards as he approached lexie's unconscious body----he began slowly untying her limbs before slipping off his sweatshirt and putting it on her.

"d-dad! uh..." aidan begins, but he didn't know what to say, no matter what he was utterly screwed.

Rob's eyes fixated over to miles, who was terrified but wasn't going to show it for a second---he stared back at him with an intimidating look.

"miles fairchild..." he trails off with grimace, miles' face hardened as his blood ran cold.

"that's me" miles replies with attitude, rob began walking over to the tall boy slowly.

"how are your parents? oh, wait..." he asks in a cocky tone of voice. miles' jaw clenched as his fists hardened immediately, he instantly ran over to beat the living shit out of him but jack and wyatt held him back.

"you stupid piece of shit!" he angrily yells back, rob just laughed evilly in response,

"if it wasn't for them holding me back i would absolutely fucking destroy you" miles coldly says, rob didn't seem phased at all though.

"dad, why are you doing this?" aidan softly begged, rob's face hardened as he whipped his head around to face his son,

"stay out of this you disappointment!" he yells, causing aidan's face to drop into a saddened expression.

"shut the fuck up you bald bastard" noah replies, defending aidan, he softly smiled up at noah.

rob's eyes narrowed at noah but he didn't say anything, because he wasn't the focus at the moment.

rob's eyes shifted from noah to lexie, who was lying unconscious on the table, he smirked at the sight of her before taking a few steps closer,

miles noticed this immediately before jumping in front of him.

"you even dare to touch her i'll beat your fucking ass" he lowly says while staring him directly in the eyes.

he let out a cocky laugh before speaking,

"did somebody steal your heart?" he rhetorically asks, miles didn't say anything, he just coldly stared back.

he smirked before turning around and walking towards aidan.

"why is she unconscious?" he says as he turns around, aidan clearly looked uncomfortable.

"mind your own business, asshole" miles spits out at the grown man.

"in my own house? i'll do as i please" he coldly replies, miles' hatred for the man was increasing rapidly by the seconds.