2.7

"
i
will
barbecue
your
door
"

[ DIS AN AUTHORS NOTE ]

MANE WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS DIS MF CHAPTER IM SCARED TO POST DIS SHIT YALL BUT I AM ANYWAYS, GO TO A CHURCH AFTER HEJEJDD
*if you know me irl we will never speak about this unless you are melissa😍*
_______________________________

IT HAD BEEN TWO DAYS SINCE LEXIE AND MILES WERE DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL——-they were both awfully distant from one another.

no reason for it, they were just distant from everyone in general, they were traumatized,

in the past two days, lexie was having ptsd nightmares, flashbacks from when they had her.

she couldn't rest at ease considering that when the police arrived, the cult was gone. no evidence or anything, they covered up their tracks, fast.

so now the people that tortured the shit out of lexie and miles were casually roaming the earth like normal people, she was horrified.

however miles on the other hand was just numb—-he wasn't scared, he wasn't angry, he wasn't sad, he wasn't anything. just numb.

he hated it, lexie had brought out a side in him he never knew he had and now he feels the way he did when he was possessed,

like he isn't in control of his emotions——it was driving him absolutely insane.

neither had really left their rooms, kate and mrs. grose noticed but decided to give them time for themselves, they just needed time.

they just wanted the madness to be over.

but that didn't stop lexie and miles from thinking about one another—-they thought about each other every single day,

"should i go to his room?"

"should i go to her room?"

they both thought those words constantly—-but neither of them built up enough courage to actually do anything about it.

so the teens sat confided in their four walls, waiting for someone to do something, but neither of them ever did.

____________________________

lexie sat on her bed—-the full day had already gone by and she hasn't left her room once besides eating breakfast in complete silence.

it was already dark outside, had she really been in her room that long?

she hears knocks on her bedroom door as she sighed to herself,

"kate... i don't feel like talking right now" she muttered sadly out loud, she didn't want to talk to anyone. she just wanted time alone

however her bedroom door opened anyways, lexie sat up to look at the door and saw the only person she wanted to see step through the doors.

"hey lexie..." miles says quietly before shutting the door behind him.

lexie's eyes widened, she hasn't really seen him, besides sitting at breakfast but she wasn't looking at him.