1.5

ACT ONE: CHAPTER SIX

"
when
i
touched
you
it
was
like
heaven
couldn't
compare
"
_____________________________

AS LEXIE APPROACHED THE FAIRCHILD HOME she prepared for the worst, she knew she had left the house in such a disruptive manner.

she knew there was no way that not one person woke up. she knew there were going to be consequences.

she took a deep breath as she approached the front door, she couldn't believe it——she had actually left the fairchild home.

she left so she could contact her friends through her cellphone, but she didn't even end up doing that.

instead she met people who cared about miles and revealed things about him that she never thought she would hear.

she wanted to help him more than anything, and the plan wasn't even started yet.

she quietly pushed the door open and moved it forward as slow as possible, the door emitted a small creek before she slid herself in before shutting the door behind her.

being very light in her feet, she made her way up the staircase and down the hall in the direction of her bedroom.

as she approached her bedroom and made it across the doorframe, she set her stuff down on her bed and let out a sigh of relief,

she made it back without getting caught, her heartrate slowed and began beating normally.

"where the hell did you go?"

lexie jumped at the voice behind her, she recognized it within a heartbeat,

miles.

too scared to turn around inside of her tensed body, she remained her back facing him as he angrily stood in her doorway.

"what?" she stupidly asks him.

"don't play stupid lexie, where the HELL did you go?" he says, beginning to raise his voice a bit.

at that, lexie whipped her body around to face him,

"keep your GODDAMN voice down you could wake anyone up!" she angrily whisper shouts at the y'all boy standing in front of her.

"oh just like how you woke me up when you SLAMMED THE FUCKING DOOR" he whisper shouts back to the smaller girl.

lexie tensed, she knew that she woke him up when she slammed the door. it was too good to be true if she got away with it.

she closed her eyes and let out a disappointed sigh, she was disappointed in herself—-she would have got away with it all if she didn't get scared.

but who the hell wouldn't get scared if they saw a shadow grab their shoulder and then disappear right before their eyes?

"so where did you go? hmm?" he asks as he takes a step towards her, she took a step back as he did.

"n-nowhere" she stutters, she didn't like the energy he was giving off, she was purely intimidated by him at the moment.