1.6

ACT ONE: CHAPTER SEVEN

"
are
you
scared
of
the
dark
or
what's
in
the
dark
"
_______________________________

LIFE IS CHALLENGING, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT——-at least that was in lexie's unfortunate case.

life hadn't played the best card for her, when she went to school she would always see people with two parents.

when she was younger——she never knew why she only had one. she never had a dad, she always wondered what it was like to have two parents.

and now—-now, she has no parents. at the age of seventeen.

in one swift motion, her life ended within the snap of  whoever's fingers. her life lost a meaning when her mother died.

everything was so sudden, the packing, the leaving everything behind, and now moving in with her sister who she hasn't seen in so long.

not to mention the other people she was living with...

the teenager sat on her bed and stared up at the ceiling, tomorrow night was the night that she would go meet up with the group again.

they seemed so pure, but so damaged. but that's how miles was too.

miles miles miles

his name repeated itself over an over in her head—-since she had moved in she didn't think there was a time where she stopped thinking about him.

something about him was so mysterious, his whole era was so off.

pangs of guilt also ran throughout her body, what she did with him.

it wasn't even much at the end of the day, they didn't even kiss on the lips but she let it happen.

it felt so good and so right—-yet so wrong at the same time.

one minute they were arguing, the next she was scared of him, then she's letting herself go right beneath his body without even thinking twice.

miles hated her now because of it. she let it happen and it was all her fault,

flashbacks from the previous night played in her head;

___________________________________

"holy shit" they both exclaimed staring wide eyed at each other,

"did you just-" miles begins to say, while lexie flushed a deep shade of red all across her face.

"i- uh- i'm..." she tries her best to form words but she couldn't, she didn't know what to say. she really did just-

that's when she sees the devilish smirk develop across his face, his eyes stared right at hers.

"what?" she says breathlessly, before he starts laughing in a cocky tone——-