1.8

"
did
you
fall
or
did
you
let
go
"
*iykykykyk with the quote ;)*

_________________________

LEXIE FURIOUSLY SLAMMED HER HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL AS SHE PUT THE CAR IN PARK. she let out a loud sigh before screaming,

"FUCK!" she shouted at the top of her lungs, she just needed to let all of her anger out. it was all bottled up for too long.

she let herself get too out of control with everything lately, she knows what people would say "it's because your mom died" but lexie didn't believe that,

sure her mom dying had something to do with her emotions, but it seemed like something more than that.

hell, lexie discovered she has powers, fucking powers it is more than that, but what does she do?

running away permanently was beginning to cross her mind at this moment, but she couldn't. she knew she couldnt, she couldn't leave kate alone, with no one.

she just needs to cool down right now, but she will go back to kate. she won't let herself leave forever.

because honestly, that was something kate would've done to her, and the last thing she wants is to leave her alone. battling life all alone.

lexie is too selfless for an act like that.

something that has been irking lexie though is miles, the group she met the other night agreed that they were all going to find out what was wrong with him.

but what if lexie did a bit of research on her own? she does have the car at the moment,

maybe a quick trip to the closest library can help her figure out an answer or two.

she put the car in drive and began her way out of the area she was in and to the main land.

"i'm gonna help you miles"

_____________________________

lexie put her sisters car in park as she pulled into the public library.

she was going to do some research, with computers and books or whatever the hell she needed to look at.

fuck, what the hell was she doing? at a library, in summer? wow her standards have really sunk below sea level huh?

she sighed before getting out of the car,

"son of a bitch i should be at a beach right now" she angrily mutters to herself before walking through the doors of the library.

she walked into the library and sat down in front of a computer before researching everything she knew about miles.

her fingers tapped the keyboard as fast as they could, desperate for answers.

she searched everything, all of his bipolar mood swings, his aggressiveness, her nightmares about him, his knowledge of everything.

and it all kept coming back to the same answer,

she couldn't believe it, could it be true?