𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

NOTHING WAS LEFT TO SAY OR DO—-they were both broken, they hadn't spoken since that fateful day.

lexie couldn't help but think about how broken he was when she muttered those words,

"i don't think i love you"

those six words shattered his heart——the irreplaceable pain he felt was one he wouldn't wish upon anyone.

miles find himself wondering why,

why?

why was he never good enough? why did people always have to leave him.

it didn't make sense, but he started putting the pieces together. it was beginning to make sense, all of it.

the other night when they were kissing on his bed——she stopped him, she wouldn't let him go further.

he had thought she just wasn't comfortable with the idea of sex yet—-even if they did have sex once it's still a big jump.

he always thought of her like a little flower——she was so delicate and innocent, until he came.

him being naïve and so blinded by his unconditional love for her, took the benefit of the doubt.

but what he didn't realize was that that was the moment she figured out she didn't love him.

it was like she switched off like a light, she was a fiery pulsation against his body when they were kissing,

the next moment she got stiff——losing her spark, he felt her tension die out just as she sat on his lap.

Another thing, her hesitance.

"i love you" miles blurted out at the girl laying just inches away from him, she froze up.

she didn't know what to say. now miles knows that she responded with an "i love you too" out of pity.

and all miles can think was how the tables have turned.

he used to have so much power over her, he thought about the time he caught her after she snuck out and what they did right after.

god he could make any girl want him with a snap of his fingers.

and that's the way it should've stayed, no feelings involved.

but her frame was so seductive, her scent was so intoxicating, and it had slowly become a little more than a game.

it began to mean something to him, he had fallen in love unashamedly at the sight of her unrealistically beautiful frame.

biggest regret in his life.

"fucking piece of shit!" miles angrily yelled to himself while throwing his drum stick at the wall aggressively.

it had been two months since the fateful night, neither of them spoke since.

just hateful glances.