2.5

"
i
will
rip
your
taste
buds
off
"
______________________________

LEXIE GROGGILY AWAKENED FROM HER UNCONCIOUSNESS——her head hurt like a son of bitch, she let out a groan in pain before glancing around the room.

she noticed it was the room from earlier, except this time she was strapped down to the bed, which she expected.

she started whimpering in fear, she's chained to a fucking bed... whoever these people are could do anything to her and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

the thought of that just terrified her, what if they killed her? what if they tortured her to death?

just as she was about to develop another thought, the metal door swung open revealing the people in masks,

"she's awake..." a distorted voice said as the rest of the people came into the room, she tried to scoot away on the bed in fear but she couldn't.

"now lexie..." one of the distorted voices says as they walk in a slow circle near her,

"you were very difficult earlier... and we punish people that are difficult..." the voice says before looking at her with the terrifying mask,

lexie gasped lowly in fear, her body froze up out of fear, this was something straight out of a fucking nightmare at this point.

"...and our punishments are not to be taken lightly..." another voice says before whipping out a knife and taser, lexie's eyes widened,

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" she screams at the top of her lungs out of fear as they came closer to her,

"YOOOOO BACK THE FUCK UP WITH THAT SPOOKY ASS SHIT, HELL NAHHH" she starts shouting at them, quite comically actually.

"BRUH IF YOU DONT GET YO I WEAR A MASK HEADASS AWAY FROM ME IMMA WHOOP YOU" she starts shouting at them, they just got closer.

they were just getting closer and closer... as much as she wanted to continue yelling at them, she had lost her voice out of fear.

her mouth hung agape before she managed to scream out one last word,

"STOP!" she screamed before feeling excruciating pain shoot up her entire body.

_________________________________

trailing back to miles... who actually tried to get some sleep, he hasn't moved from this spot in hours, maybe even a day? he had lost track of time.

what were his friends doing? were they looking for them? did they have any leads?

he needs his friends to come save him and lexie, or anyone to come save them, who knows how long they had left.

as miles was sleeping, his eyes shot open as he heard screams from down the hall, he jolted up immediately,

they were cries of pain, cries of help,

not only was that horrifying enough as it was... he recognized the voice instantly, lexie.

"YOOO WHAT THE FUCK, LEXIE?!" he shouts, but no one heard him, all he heard back was her continuous screams.