2.0

"
i
will
deep
fry
your
dog
"
^SHOULD I MAKE CRACKHEAD QUOTES NOW OR STOP💀💀💀💀

_______________________________

MILES COUGHED AS HE GASPED FOR BREATH—- lexie broke out of jack and noah's grasp and instantly ran over to him and started patting his back to make sure he was okay.

after catching his breath he managed to take a look at everyone around him, his old friends and lexie.

"are you okay?" lexie asks in a soothing tone, he looked at her tearful eyes and nodded with a small smile.

"so you mean... y-you aren't possessed?" jack asks breaking out in a smile, miles looked at his hands and back up,

"i-i think so" he said with a shaky voice, noah walked over to his backpack and grabbed it before walking back over to miles.

"only one way to make sure" he said as he pulled out a small tube filled with water,

"the fuck is that?" iris asks, noah looked up at her as if she was stupid,

"holy water?" he said like it's the most obvious question ever,

"where the fuck did you get holy water what the hell noah?" sadie said looking at him like he was an ailen.   

"i grabbed this little glass tube, went to my church, scooped some out of the bowl and walked out" he said as if it was obvious.

"noah i-" lilia said before cutting herself off and facepalming.

"w-was i not supposed to do that?" he said looking around at his friends worried.

"can you just put the holy water on him?" lexie said cutting her friends off from their distractions.

"yeah yeah sorry" noah said directing his attention towards miles who was sitting patiently on the floor.

noah opened the tube,

"okay miles, if this burns you, or smoke appears. there's something inside of you still, but if nothing happens you should be good" noah tells him.

miles nodded and rolled up his sleeve and stuck his are arm out before sighing with nervousness.

noah carefully poured a bit of water on his arm.

miles didn't even flinch.

no smoke, no nothing. just water on skin.

they all laughed out of relief, so lexie really did save miles.

"holy SHIT!" maddie yelled as they all started hugging each other and lexie hugged miles.

"i'm sorry" miles said into her shoulder as he hugged her tightly, she pulled away before looking into his eyes.

"don't be" she said with a soft smile on her face, "it wasn't really you" miles still had a guilty look on his face,