2.1

"
i
will
snort
your
oven
"
_______________________________

AFTER LAUGHING FOR A BIT LEXIE AND MILES STOOD UP—— deciding to exit the closet as they have been in there for quite a bit and jaeden still hasn't found them.

"man jaeden sucks at seeking" miles said with a laugh as they exited the closet.

they made their way outside and saw the group all sitting in a circle with concerned faces,

"god dammit what happened now?" lexie said out loud to her friends.

"were you in the east wing?" maddie blurts out with fear laced all across her face, lexie furrowed her brows in confusion at maddies question.

"no... why?" she questions, everyone in the group gave each other a concerned look while lexie and miles stood there dumbfounded.

"there's no way..." maddie says out loud as she stared at lexie, if it was even possible... lexie's face twisted into even more confusion at her actions.

"lexie... quit the bullshit, we saw you in the east wing" lilia states, miles and lexie looked at each other with confusion.

this time miles stood up for her,

"what are you talking about? we were literally in the closet together for like twenty minutes and you guys never found us so we came down..." miles says defending lexie.

"how did lilia and i see you then?" maddie questions towards lexie,

"i have absolutely no idea, are you sure it was me? it could've been sadie?" lexie says trying to come up with any logical answer.

"no... you and sadie look nothing alike i know the difference between you two" lilia states as if it was obvious.

"you were running down the halls really weirdly like you were a fucking creature it was weird as shit..." maddie said as she looked at her.

"i don't know what your talking about... again i was in the closet with miles..." lexie continuously defended.

they all looked at miles for confromation on lexie's behalf.

"she really was, we were in there the whole time we didn't even leave it until just now" he says, they all were confused as shit.

"well i believe you guys since there's proof that you were actually in the closet" wyatt says with a smirk on his face,

"i- what?" lexie says confused at his words.

noah walked up to lexie and miles and put his arms around the both of them,

"next time.... fix your messed up hair and wrinkly clothes after you're done doing the nasty" noah says as he pats them on the shoulder.

both of their cheeks instantly flushed red at noah's words, was it that obvious?

lexie snacked noah's arm off her shoulder before speaking,