2.3

"
i
will
go
swimming
in
your
shower
"
______________________________

LEXIE FELT HER LIMBS SLOWLY BEGIN TO BECOME NUMB——afterall, she was only wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

miles was also wearing jeans and a t-shirt, the two sat beside each other, cuddling for warmth.

"m...m-m-miles..." lexie says through chittering teeth, her nose, cheeks, and ears had become red and were in pain.

"y-y-yeah?" he questions back, also through chittering teeth.

"i.... c-can't t-take m-much longer..." she says as tears begin to flow down her icy face, miles' eyes began to tear up at the pain in her voice.

he pulled her in his lap and cradled her like a baby as she sobbed, she didn't want to die, not like this.

"s-shhhhhhhh" he whispers, he was petrified too, but he rather make sure lexie is mentally stable than him.

miles was convinced they were going to die, the chance of them being saved was... well... extremely low.

they're in the last place anybody would ever look for them, a fucking winery, it's also basically soundproof.

neither did lexie or miles have the energy to scream, they could barley talk without aching pain, they were slowly beginning to slip into unconsciousness.

miles held lexie close, if they died, at least she would die in his arms.

_______________________________

"aidan isn't even going anything!" noah explains frustrated at the rest of his friends that were watching the odd boy sit at the table, just staring at it.

"we never know noah! we have to keep an eye out" sadie says before smacking him in the shoulder,

noah let out a small, "OW" before lilia started speaking,

"he hasn't moved once in the past, what... thirty minutes? he's been staring at the table like a fucking psycho... let's go check up with miles and lexie" she says.

they all reluctantly agreed before heading over to the other side of the party, where the middle aged man was sitting.

as they all approached the bar, their eyes widened as they saw the seat that the man was once sitting in was empty,

lexie and miles were also nowhere in sight.

"shit, goddammit, FUCK!" jack says before they all began looking around, not seeing any familiar faces.

the next place they guessed to look was down a narrow hallway, that lead away from the party.

that's the only logical place they can imagine a fucking murder to be at.

maddie pointed at the hallway before everyone began sprinting towards it,

they pushed through crowds of dancing, young teens, high and drunk out of their minds before reaching the hallway.