3.0

"
boa
im
finna
roast
yo
toaster
"
_______________________________

IT HAD BEEN ONE MONTH SINCE THE TERRIFYING NIGHT IN THE WOODS—-and how was lexie doing? not good.

she hasn't spoken to miles since they got home, every time he tried... she would be very vague or ignore him.

and it was hurting him more than ever,

she had become awfully distant from everyone, every time flora would ask to play with her she would say no and lock herself in her room,

every time kate tried to talk to her it was the same with miles.

she was stressed, scared.

two months were left now, it was already the end of july.

she had until the end of september to do it.

wanting to forget about everything that has happened to her in the past year, drinking had become a nightly routine.

drowning herself in wallows of alcohol while staring up at the ceiling for hours, just thinking.

becoming addicted to drinking, a seventeen year old alcoholic to say the least.

along with continuous questioning from chief harbour,

you see... aidan was never caught, another burden——no one was caught.

but nearly every single day she had to go over to the police station for questioning, which always ended the same, just like where she was right now.

"okay i'm going to ask this again... who took you?" chief harbour exhaustingly asks the girl

and it was always the same answer every single time,

"i. don't. know." lexie sternly says through her gritting teeth,

she knew she couldn't say anything... his voice never left her mind.

"you tell anyone about who i am... i swear to god my men and i will rip your little lover to shreds and let him bleed out miserably" aidan sickeningly said to the sobbing lexie in a chair.

aidans tactic was working, threatening lexie's life wouldn't do him any good, but miles was her weakness, and him and everyone else knew it.

they locked eyes, aidans evil ones and lexie's broken ones—-and thats when lexie knew... he wasn't kidding.

chief harbour angrily slammed his rough palm on his desk, causing lexie to flinch back in her chair.

"you're fucking lying! i know damn well you know who took you, stop protecting them!" he angrily shouts at the stubborn teen,

lexie cockily rolled her eyes before standing up and leaning over the desk,

"listen here... dave, i wouldn't talk to the victim of the case in such a harsh manor. i don't know who it was, they had a mask on, now this meeting between us... is over" she said while gesturing with her hands.