Prologue: Hitoshi's Background

Author's note-
This will just be a short explanation of the setting, Shinso's background, and his relationship to a few characters. You can skip this chapter if you like.

——

Aizawa is Hitoshi's biological father. His mother passed away when he was five years old. Eraserhead raised Hitoshi alone and has been a great father to him. Ms. Joke would often babysit Hitoshi when Eraserhead had to go on underground missions but he always returned with a souvenir for Hitoshi.

Hitoshi hasn't trained much with his Quirk, despite his father telling him he should if he wanted to become a hero. However, Aizawa has trained him hard with physical training so he is skilled in hand-to-hand combat and using weapons.

Hitoshi goes by Shinso (his mother's maiden name) at school as the surname Aizawa is already in use, of course.

After the Sports Festival, a few Pro Heroes and agencies noticed his talent. Eraserhead managed to convince principal Nezu to allow him into the Hero Course.

Hitoshi has been a part of Class 1-A for about three weeks now and lives in their dorms.

——

The Aizawa's train together every day before school. They do physical training on Mondays to Saturdays, but there will be a schedule change.

Training starts at 6 AM and ends at 8 AM.
U.A. starts at 8:20 because Author-san says so.

——

I hope you enjoy my fic! Have a nice dayy