Chapter 11: Lockdown

Monday~

Class 1-A were sat at their desks, chatting, reading, playing on their phones, napping, waiting for their home room teacher to arrive.

When Aizawa finally walked in with a yellow sleeping bag tucked under his arms, the entire class gawked at him. All he said was, "Get changed into your gym gear and meet me at Ground Alpha," before spinning on his heels and walking out.

When the teacher was out of earshot, Hagakure asked, "Am I delusional or did I see Sensei holding his sleeping bag?"

"No, I saw it too. How did he find it?" Kaminari pondered before gasping, "Does he know what we did?" A chuckle coming from the back of the classroom caught everyone's attention. The students swivelled in their seats to see Shinso sat with his arms crossed, a small smug smile on his face.

"Ok, what do you know that we don't?" Mina demanded, quirking a brow.

Shinso let out a small sigh, "You morons really didn't think he'd have spares? He's got like six at home."

Denki pressed his lips together and blinked a couple of times before asking, "And it didn't occur to you to—y'know—tell us this beforehand?" Shinso merely shrugged.

Kirishima shook his head in joking disappointment, "And I truely believed Shinso was on our side."

"The only side I'm on, is my own. That's the only way to survive in this cruel, harsh world."

Tokoyami nodded, "He speaks the truth." The class laughed before they were ushered out of the classroom to get changed into their gym uniform, courtesy of Iida. Soon after, Class 1-A were gathered around the entrance to Ground Alpha, listening to their teacher explain today's training lesson.

"Today..." Eraserhead slowly paced back and forth before his class, arms resting behind his back, "we will be training you what to do in a school lockdown situation. You should already know this, but I will repeat it anyhow: A lockdown will occur when the school has been infiltrated. The main gates will shut and all doors will lock, in order to prevent the infiltrator or infiltrators from reaching the students. The nearest police department will also be automatically contacted and it will take them roughly eighteen minutes to respond. However, in this particular exercise, we will assume that the emergency alarms did not work. That is all I will say. We were planning on simply explaining what you should do in said situation, however, learning via experience is found to be more effective. Therefore, we will be training in the U.A. replica building where there will be a fake lockdown. The class will be divided into two groups and two subgroups. Both groups will consist of ten people, half of which will be students and the other half will be the infiltrators. We are going to observe how you react..." Aizawa's pacing stopped and he stared at the ground in front of him, speaking in a sinister voice,"and whether you survive."

The class felt chills up their spines at his last words. Someone at the back was praying.

"Any questions?" Eraser asked, turning to face his students. Multiple people immediately began talking at once.

"How are you going to choose the groups?"
"Will other students be in the building?"
"How much shit can we blow up?"
"Don't I look dazzling today?"
"Will a teacher be present?"
"Can I be a student?"

"Quiet. I've changed my mind; I will not be answering any questions, you will just have to find out yourselves. Although, concerning groups," he took out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket, "In group A: Kirishima, Todoroki, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Bakugo, Shinso, Kaminari, Asui and Ashido. Group B will be training with Present Mic whilst waiting for their turn. Group A's infiltrators will be Kirishima, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Kaminari and Asui. The remainder are students. Infiltrators, follow me and I will explain your goals. Students, go with All Might—Where is All Might?" He looked around tiredly for the aforementioned.