Chapter 9: 1-A Helps Shinso

Author's note~
Thank you sm guys for 1K reads and also getting this fanfic to 4 in #ShinDeku, I- 🥺❤️

Friday~
After school

Izuku ran into the common room to find Iida, Uraraka, Todoroki and Asui playing a board game.

"Hey, guys!"

Tenya looked up at his friend and greeted him politely, "Oh! Hello, Midoriya! We were just starting Trivial Persuit; would you like to join us?"

"Thanks for the offer, Iida, but I actually needed to ask you all something. You know you said you'd be happy to help out with Shinso's Quirk training? Well, we'd like to take you up on that offer now if you're still up for it?"

Uraraka's eyes sparkled as she jumped up from her seat, "Of course! I'd love to help!"

"Yes, definitely!" Iida exclaimed, "I'm always up for helping out a fellow classmate."

Todoroki nodded calmly, "Sure."

"Sure thing, Midoriya," Tsu said.

Midoriya grinned, "Great! We need as many volunteers as we can get. Do you think you could help ask around and see if anyone else would like to participate?"

"On it! I shall gather the volunteers in an orderly fashion!" Iida confirmed.

The small group parted as they went to search for their other classmates.

Fifteen minutes later, all the classmates that had agreed to help out gathered in the training room. Aizawa and Shinso were already there when the volunteers, lead by Midoriya, arrived. They consisted of: Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, Asui, Kirishima, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Koda, Sero, Ashido and Hagakure. Bakugo was also present, although he stated- or rather yelled- that he wasn't taking part, only observing because he had 'nothing better to do'. The classmates that were not present were either napping, baking or doing homework.

Shinso's face lit up for a moment as he marvelled at all the people who actually agreed to help with his training, but he quickly masked that with his accustomed bored expression. "Thanks for coming, everyone. I appreciate you agreeing to help."

"No problem, Bro!" Kirishima said with enthusiasm, giving him a thumbs up.

Tsuyu placed a finger on her chin as she queried, "What does this training entail? I know we're improving Shinso's Quirk, but what is our role in this, ribbit?"

Aizawa explained indifferently, "To summarise,  we have been completing different tasks as we go along. Once completed, we will move onto the next. So far the tasks have only required one subject, which was Midoriya. Now, however, our current task is to find out how many people Shinso is able to brainwash instantaneously, and how many altogether."

There were a few "Ahhh"s as the students began to understand.

"Awesome!" Denki grinned.

Mina exclaimed excitedly, "This is going to be fun!"

Bakugo rolled his eyes and sneered, "Tch. Sounds lame, if you ask me." He was stood at the back of the room, his back leant against the wall and his arms crossed. He had his typical surly expression plastered on his face.

Izuku's eyes widened as he only just noticed Katsuki was there, "Kacchan! Are you helping out with the training too?"

Bakugo pushed himself off the wall and clenched his fists angrily, "Of course not, you damn nerd! I got nothin' better to do so I just came to see what would happen!"

Midoriya hunched his shoulders defensively and waved his hands frantically, "O-okay, th-that's fine!"

"Hrghh, just get out of my way, stupid Deku!" Kacchan yelled.