Chapter 10: Can't Fight This Feeling

Saturday~

The common room was buzzing with activity on this warm Saturday morning. Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Jiro were playing a game on the TV; Ashido sat next to them, cheering them on. Sato was in the kitchen, cooking brunch for everyone with some help from Koda. Shinso was sat in the corner of the room, having a nap with his cat curled up on his lap. Bakugo, Iida and Shoji were seated at the dining table, studying. Yaoyorozu was helping Hagakure with her homework. Uraraka, Asui, Midoriya and Aoyama were laying on some beanbags, chatting about heroes. Todoroki and Ojiro were outside, training. And Tokoyami was sat under the shadows of a tree, talking with Dark Shadow.

The humid air hung heavy in the common room as the morning sunlight poured through the open windows. Outside, the birds sang their beautiful melodies and the wind rustled the leaves on the trees, creating a soothing orchestra of nature. A refreshing breeze trickled through the open windows, cooling the room to a pleasant temperature.

Mina suddenly gasped and sprang to her feet. "Hey guys! You know what we haven't had in aaages?" She paused for effect as her classmates looked up from what they were doing before saying enthusiastically, "A class 1-A sleepover!"

"Oh my gosh, you're totally right," Hagakure squealed in excitement.

"You're right! Let's do it!" Kaminari exclaimed, pumping a fist into the air.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Stupid extras."

"So? Who's up for it?" Mina prompted.

Her classmates replied with excited "yeah"s as they agreed.

Bakugo replied with "no" but Kirishima spoke for him and said he'd be there, earning him a death glare.

"So, uh—where exactly will we all be sleeping?" Shinso asked, peeking through one eye.

Mina gasped in realisation, "Oh yeah! Shinso, this will be your first ever 1-A sleepover!" She explained for him, "So we usually take our pillows and sleeping bags down to the common room and eat snacks and watch movies together and then we play a few games." She smirked evilly at the last part.

"What kind of games?" Hitoshi questioned, now opening both eyes and sitting up a little, his interest peaked.

"You'll see," Ashido winked.

"Should I be worried?" Hitoshi said in a tired voice, although his eyes showed a glint if amusement.

Midoriya laughed, "Nah, it's fun!"

Later~

After the class had brought all their pillows and sleeping bags downstairs and gathered some goodies, they spent a few hours playing Mario Kart and Call of Duty before watching The Lion King and Enchanted.

It was 11PM when they finished their mini Disney marathon and Mina bounced to her feet to suggest that they get into the games.

"What should we play first?" Kyoka asked.

"Cards against humanity?" Denki suggested.

Eijiro shook his head, "Nah, we overplayed that last time."

"How about truth or dare?" Shoji said.

Sero nodded, "Good idea! That's one game that can't ever be overplayed."

The class agreed and sat down in a circle on the floor. Momo created an empty wine bottle and placed it in the middle of their group. "We shall recycle it later," she said with a smile.