Chapter 13: Lockdown Part 3

"This is so boring," Ashido whined, drawling the last word. She was sat by the hole she had made in the door, her legs against her chest and her chin resting on her knees; her body ached with fatigue after having user her Quirk at such a high solubility and viscosity for so long. Jiro was seated next to her, facing the wall with an audio jack plugged into it.

"We need to wait for the others to return before we can leave," Jiro replied.

Mina let out a long sigh, "I know. Can you hear where they are?"

"Hmm. It's hard to hear over the top of Bakugo's yelling and explosio—Wait."

Mina lifted her head, "What is it?"

Kyoka unplugged her headphone jack and abruptly jumped to her feet, "Shinso just warned us that Kirishima's coming."

"What? How does he know we're here?" Ashido questioned, standing up and bracing herself.

"I don't know. They must've known where we were this entire time. And I think something's happened to Shinso and Midoriya."

Mina raked a hand through her hair, "We fell straight into their trap."

"That, you did," a sinister voice startled the two girls. They watched as Kirishima appeared from around the corner, a fake knife clutched in his hand. They knew he was merely acting, but he was doing a frighteningly good job of it. He stood there for a moment, panting slightly; most likely from having to race across the building imminently after battling Bakugo.

Jiro and Ashido clenched their fists. "Bring it!" They spoke in synchrony.

Eijiro grinned and hardened his skin, "You asked for it!"

~~~

Asui unravelled her tongue from around the drawers, which she had just finished pulling up against the open door. The drawers were too large to fit through the door, which was just what the girl needed. If she tried to yank one of the drawers out, it would have made the whole thing fall over, but now the door frame would prevent it from doing so. Asui tightly wrapped her tongue around the handle of the top drawer before leaping backwards, yanking with all her strength. There was a 'snap' and the box flew towards her; she had to jump again to avoid being hit. Tsu smiled as her tounge slid back into her mouth and she crouched down in front of the drawer. Papers were stacked horizontally and organised alphabetically; the girl searched through them until she found what she needed, thankful that she had picked the right drawer.

She placed the papers under her arm and made her way back down the corridor. She paused when she passed the Teacher's Lounge, curious. Peeking through the small window in the door, she spotted All Might napping on the couch and Midnight sat by the coffee table, painting her nails. Frowning for a second, Asui shrugged  before continuing on her journey.

~~~

Shinso watched with wide eyes as Kaminari pointed his knife at the unconcious Midoriya. There was no way he could escape Yaoyorozu's grasp and stop Kaminari in time. However, Denki suddenly hesitated and glanced up at his teammate, "Hold up—Do I just tap him with the knife or—?"

Momo shot him a look of disbelief, "I think the blade retracts into the hilt when you apply pressure to it. Just hurry—" The girl was interrupted by Shinso pinching the back of her hand as hard as he could. "Ouch!" She automatically let go of the boy's head and moments later, her body stilled and her eyes paled.

Hitoshi grinned, "Gotcha. Now stop Kaminari from stabbing Midoriya." Denki gasped when he saw what was happening and quickly plunged the knife toward's Izuku's chest, but not before his wrist was caught by Momo, the knife slipping from his grasp and clattering to the ground. "Tie him up," Shinso ordered, reaching for the chains Yaoyorozu had made earlier amd passing them to her.