Chapter 15: Inside Your Mind

Hello there. I am back from Hell with an extra long chapter to make up for it. Enjoy ;)

Wednesday

Shinso shut the door to his room and walked over to Izuku's, knocking lightly. After a few moments, he heard footsteps before the door opened to reveal a half-asleep Midoriya with some of his hair flattened against one side of his face, the rest frayeing out in random directions. Blinking as his eyes adjusted, Izuku said tiredly, "Oh. Hey, Shinso. Come in."

Smirking slightly, Hitoshi stepped past him and inspected the room with interest. Izuku closed the door and rubbed his eyes. He paused and dropped his hands, asking, "Wait, why are you here so early? It's—Seven AM; I thought we were meeting at half past?" His eyes widened upon realising that he looked like a mess and he quickly jogged into his en-suite to sort out his hair.

Chuckling, Shinso leaned against the bathroom's door frame, folding his arms, "Sorry about that. I've been up for a while and I got bored."

Izuku splashed his face with cold water to wake himself up then patted his face dry with a towel. "It's okay, I was going to get up soon anyway." At that moment, his alarm rang, 'I am here!', and he went to switch it off, "There we go."

Shinso looked pointedly at the All Might posters lathering the walls. "Hey, Midoriya...forgive me if I'm wrong, but are you a fan of All Might?"

Izuku blushed, smiling through his pursed lips. He lightly punched Hitoshi's shoulder, "Shut up." Opening the doors to his wardrobe to take out his uniform, Izuku asked, "So, are you still up for today?"

"Only if you are."

"Of course I am! Just let me get changed and then let's do this!" Once Izuku had changed into his uniform, both boys sat down on his bed. "Remember to limit the amount of commands you give me."

Shinso nodded. "You ready?"

"Yep!"

Hitoshi activated his Quirk and mentally adjusted a few things so that Izuku would be aware of his surroundings and would remember everything.

Thinking about how to word his instruction, Shinso spoke slowly, "Go about your day as you normally would and feel free to do or say whatever you want whenever you like. And act like yourself."

Izuku's stiff posture relaxed slightly and he blinked a few times, although his eyes remained a milky white. His blank expression eased into a frown and then a grin as he exclaimed in excitement, "Woah, this is so weird! It's like—I'm myself but I know you're brainwashing me."

Shinso watched the boy perplexedly, "I never knew this could even be possible. It looks like I'm not using my Quirk on you at all."

Izuku smiled at him softly, "Your Quirk is amazing, Shinso."

Scratching the back of his neck, Shinso said, "I still don't know how long I'll be able to keep this up."

"You'll be able to do it for the whole day! I know you can! Although, you compiled multiple commands earlier."

"I know, it's hard to get out of the habit. So, do you think you'll be able to attend your lessons like normal? You won't get behind or anything?"

Midoriya considered this before answering, "My head feels a little hazy, but I can still think clearly and my senses are slightly dulled but they're still intact. So, yes! And I can always let you know if I'm struggling."