Chapter 12: Lockdown Part 2

Jiro rose from her seat, glancing at her teammates, "The lockdown has begun..."

~~

Five minutes earlier~

"Do you all understand your goals?" Aizawa asked.

Yaoyorozu, Kaminari, Asui, Todoroki and Kirishima replied in synchrony, "Yes, Sensei!"

"Good. You have thirty minutes to complete them. You may begin as soon as the doors lock." Eraserhead left without another word, probably going to watch via the security cameras. The infiltrators were gathered by the main entrance to the replica building, prepping themselves for the battle ahead.

"We should probably come up with a plan of action, ribbit," Asui said.

Todoroki looked to Momo, a faint smile on his lips, "Yaoyorozu, any ideas?"

Yaoyorozu returned the small smile then spoke to the group with a subtle blush dusting her cheeks, "I came up with a quick plan whilst Sensei was informing us of our goals."

"Alright!" Kirishima pumped his fist into the air enthusiastically. "What is it?"

~~

Present~

As soon as the training had begun, Bakugo grinned and stormed over to the door. He aimed his palms at the surface and fired a couple of large explosions until it flew backwards as it ripped off its hinges. "They'd better be prepared to DIE," Bakugo yelled as he raced out the classroom and down the corridor, sending off more explosions to draw attention to himself.

"Oh gosh. He's gonna get himself killed," Mina breathed.

Jiro twiddled her lobe with her fingers, "Please tell me someone has a plan that doesn't involve running through the school, screaming and exploding everything in our path."

Midoriya rose from his seat, pressing his palms against his desk, "I think I have an idea." His classmates faced him to show they were listening. "We don't know where the villains will be or whether they'll split up or stay together, so we can use Jiro's Quirk to find out their locations. In a real lockdown situation, the last thing a student should do is engage the infiltrator, so I think we need to be sneaky and try to escape the building. Once we know where they are, we can slip around them and get to the ground floor and find an exit. There will be metal barricades, but Ashido's acid should be able to create a hole, big enough for us to climb through and escape. Shinso and I can stand guard and fight if we have to, whilst Jiro listens out for anyone approaching us. Once everyone's out, I'll go and find Kacchan and try to convince him to escape with us. I think that's how we can win this."

"Sounds like a good plan to me," Shinso said.

Jiro smiled, "I like it."

"What're we waiting for then?" Ashido prompted.

"On it." Jiro quickly stepped over to the wall and pressed her earphone jack against it, narrowing her eyes as she listened. "They're all on the ground floor, by the main entrance, I think. Sounds like they're splitting up, though. Two of them are heading towards the stairs leading to where Bakugo is," as if on que, the aforementioned's bellows could be heard from the other side of the hallway as he challenged the infiltrators to a fight," another two are heading up the stairs closest to us, and I can't hear where the last person is headed."

His voice flat, Shinso observed, "We're pretty much surrounded and we need to avoid fighting, so we should find somewhere to hide and let them pass us. Then we can use the stairs they came from and get to the exit."

Midoriya pinched his chin, eyes narrowed as he took in the information. He hummed, "My best guess is that they sent Todoroki and Kirishima to fight Kacchan, as they have strong offensive Quirks and are the least afraid of him. That means Yaoyorozu, Kaminari and Tsu will be looking for us. Or possibly be setting up a trap for us. I think Shinso's idea is our best shot, but we'll need to find somewhere to hide."