Chapter 3: Oh, Mamma Mia

Author's note~
I don't even know what this chapter is but I hope y'all find it amusing lol. Enjoyyy

When Shinso and Midoriya made it back to Class 1-A's dorm building, they glanced around to see the living room devoid of life.

"Looks like everyone's still asleep," Izuku observed.

"Not surprising; it's not even seven yet," Hitoshi replied.

Midoriya's eyes landed on the TV and game console, "Hey! Wanna play some Mario Kart?"

Shinso blinked, "Eh- sure. Why not."

Izuku grinned, "I'll get it set up!" He scrambled to grab the controllers and the disk as he set everything up, "Have you played before?"

"Yes. Although I'm a little rusty," Hitoshi admitted, moving to sit down on the sofa.

Midoriya switched on the TV and placed the disk into the Wii before handing Shinso a controller and plopping onto the sofa next to him.

Hitoshi wrapped the looped rope dangling from the controller around his wrist and pressed the power button.

"Do you remember how to accelerate, use weapons and stuff?" Izuku asked as he selected his character.

Shinso nodded, "Yeah, that's the only part I can really remember. I haven't played this since I was a kid and Ms. Joke was babysitting me." A fond smile appeared on his face at the memories.

Midoriya grinned, "Well, just be prepared to get your butt kicked as I'm not going easy on you!"

Hitoshi chuckled lightly, "Bold of you to assume I've lost my karting skills, no matter how long it's been."

"Oh, it's on!" Izuku challenged. He added, "Just warning you, this game can get a little frustrating at times."

"Nah, I'm sure I can handle it," Shinso assured. "I'm not one for getting angry at such things."

Ten minutes later~

"Get out of my way you dumb fucking monkey!" Shinso yelled in frustration, bashing at the controller's buttons as if that would make his game character move faster.

Izuku giggled, "He's not a monkey, he's a gorilla. And his name is Donkey Kong."

"Well whatever the fuck his name is, he's in my way." Shinso pressed a button harshly and sent a green shell soaring forwards. He was aiming for the 'monkey' but accidentally hit someone else.

"Hey! That was me!" Midoriya complained as the green shell collided with his skeleton character, causing it to spin around uncontrollably.

"Whoops," Hitoshi laughed. "I swear I wasn't aiming for you."

Midoriya scowled but a small giggle slipped out, "I know. But still, you're gonna regret that!"

The pair kept on playing and it didn't take long until they reached the final lap in the race.

"Aha! I'm in first place!" Shinso grinned, "the finish line is so close, I've practically already won."