-9- ??? what

Seated opposite me was my therapist, Mrs Choong, she was chinese and around her 60's with her short dyed light brown hair and a pair of blue and black glasses. She held a notebook with one hand and a pen in the other. He eyes were stern and black, her quivering lips stained with bright pink lipstick.

"Luka," she narrowed her glasses, "I've noted that you've been very reluctant to talk to me the past two weeks, could you tell me more about your sudden outburst?"

"There's no need to speak to you," I drifted my eyes away from her, "There's absolutely nothing wrong with me."

"I'll be the judge of that, if nothing's wrong, I'll tell you sister, alright?"

She took the silence as a yes.

"Alright then, let's start. The first time the symptoms happened, how did you feel and react?"

"It was late at night, I had a dream then when I woke up there was a sharp pain in my head, I heard voice of the person in my dream, I fell down then steadied myself onto the desk and Juleka came in."

"You heard the person in your dreams?" she repeated, nodding her head then scribbling something onto the board, "Did you recognize the person?"

"Not then, but I do now."

"Who was it?"

"It may sound a little weird, it was Adrien, Juleka's classmate."

"Your sister's friend..Interesting, What did he say?"

"His appearance in the dream was of a preschool kid, I didn't notice that it was him, he said, 'I'm Adrien, seven years old."

Ms Choong raised her eyebrow, "Did you meet Adrien before you had that dream?"

"Yeah, I came to their school, he was the pianist for our band."

"Did you sense anything wrong with him then? Familiarity or attraction and such?"

I hesitated, "I- I don't know... he looked oddly familiar back then, but he was also a famous model here, I'm not sure."

"So you might have met him before, but you don't remember."

"RIght, but--" I stopped myself from continuing.

"But what?"

"Nothing."

She leaned closer, "Tell me, Luka. I need to know everything."

"Fine," I rolled my eyes, "It's really weird."

"I don't mind."

"He was in a sunflower field and the day before I was singing a song about sunflowers." I said embarrassingly.

"A song, hmm.. what was that song about?"

"I-it was a song-- I'll just give you the lyrics," I pulled open my drawer and took out a file, taking out the lyrics and passing it to her.

She skimmed through it, noting some words down on the notebook.

"Where were you singing it?"

"The Plage Boutrouilles beach in Brittany, my hometown."

"I heard from your sister you've got a little aggressive lately, are you able to control it?"

"No," I avoided her gaze, "I didn't mean to, it's not like me to shout like that, I don't know what's going on."

"Okay," she lifted her head to look at me, "Last question, are you into guys? Many patients has anxiety over revealing their sexuality these days, I find it obligated to ask you before talking to your sister."

"What--!? No! At least I don't think so..."

"Alright, Luka, thank you for today." she stood up, "see you next week."

The last question got me on hold, why did I hesitate to the question?