-afterword-

ahhhhhhhhh, thank you so much for reading this to the end!

I literally started this on a whim while struggling with a solangelo fanfic, I couldn't continue that one and had an idea on making another gay fanfic with these two cuties. And I absolutely don't regret writing this.

I'm sure many of you readers out there are a little disappointed since there weren't any lukadrien moments except for the last chapter. But looking at how I write most of my fics, I usually focus on portraying the protagonist's emotions and feelings during the 'crushing' stage. Luka is suppose to just be a kind and caring brother but somehow I added the sudden outburst, anxiety, anger issues and depression and other shits that I've thought of on the spot. I hate how I made the situation a little unrealistic by adding the fainting, hallucinating and the dreams, but it gets the story going so I guess it's fine? 

lol, I understand my lyrics are a little crappy and sounds like poems because they all rhyme, and I had like 2 songs in some of the chapters by other artists and tbh, I was debating whether to put youtube videos on the top in fear that it'll turn out cringy but that's for you guys to decide.

Since lukadrien isn't anyone's real otp I get that this may not get many's attention but writing this was really fun as this is my first LGBTQ+ fanfic. Many people were supporting me throughout the writing process, maybe just acknowledging and asking me how's it going from time to time. Especially my parents, best friend and a couple of my other friends that I've told.

I hope you enjoyed the story and support it by voting or following, though I'm already super happy that you guys actually took time to read this.

Love you,
Jeans

-

edit: 29? March 2021

Thank you so much for 10k!! And thanks for reading until so far. tbh i didn't like this fanfic when i first finished it, i felt like it had a lot of wasted potential and i was selfish with my words. Let's just say i wasn't exactly doing well mentally when i wrote it and took writing as my coping mechanism and kinda overdid it. I was too obsessed with the idea of me to keep producing and keep continuing the story even if i had no idea what to write and i didn't care about the plot itself. That's why it felt draggy and odd during the middle plot where i would just make something out and just force my emotions on luka. I'm not proud of it, I could've done so much better. But i guess we learn a lot from our early stages and 13 year old me who started this would be proud of what this has becomed now. Thank you for giving this story a chance.

--

if you're ever struggling with life, don't let depression ruin it

-as long as there's someone, somewhere, no matter who it might be, that wants you happy, you don't ever do anything that might mentally scar them

-because without knowing,

you're hurting yourself too

--bonus chapter below--