Prologue

The obnoxious noise of a ball bouncing was all that could be heard.

Thump...Thump...Thump

The guard was near pulling his hair out. Beating of a baton is heard next. "Keep it down, it's annoying." The guard yelled, making the thumping sound stop. Silence rang throughout the whole floor.

Suddenly, hands are gripping the bars...right in front of the guard. The sudden action makes the guard jump. The inmates face comes into the light.

He'd be beautiful if he didn't have his signature smirk. "Awww babe, you came to play." The inmate caressed the guard's cheek. The guard flinched and scowled.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands, last time I'm saying this. Shut up," the guard sneered at him. He hit the bars one last time before going back to his post.

Mumbles was the only reply, nothing after that.

It was nighttime, the bar window's light shining on the middle of the floor.

Pretty sure it's obvious that this is a prison. A building full of criminals or non-criminals staying there 24/7.

Said inmate was lucky. This was his last night there, so he used it wisely. He could barely sleep out of excitement, but they wouldn't know that.

Throughout the night, he was tossing and turning in an uncomfortable bed. Morning came before he knew it. Someone unlocked his cell and called him out. As he was being escorted pass other cells, he witnessed all the people cooped up in it.

He got to the front desk and they gave him his bag of belongings. "A cab is here to take you to your closest relative, your mom." The bored receptionist said while smacking on gum. He went through the outside gates and entered the cab. It started without any words spoken, they couldn't with him staring out the window. He whispered to himself...

"Welcome to the real hell hole..."