Three

Dinner was very awkward for Draven and Calista. After Draven's outburst, why wouldn't it be? Although before they went their separate ways, his mom did apologize for offending him. He accepted it but it couldn't stop the haunting past.

Draven tossed and turned throughout the night just like yesterday. This was for a different reason, old memories reacting inside his mind. He got up earlier than usual to start his routine.

While getting ready, Draven thought of what he could do today. He wants to go out and see what's new and definitely get a new phone. The one he has is most likely out dated. Maybe I can go see some old friends...I'll ask Calista.

Draven chose an outfit to wear while still being comfortable. He chose a grey sweatshirt with a thrasher shirt on top with black jeans and vans. His smirk showed how good he thought he looked.

Making his way downstairs, Draven sees the old breakfast chef cooking in the kitchen. I thought Calista got rid of her a while ago. He runs back upstairs and knocks on his mom's bedroom door.

He gets the ok to come in and flops on her bed. While he watches her put on some heels, he has to remind himself what she does.

Calista is a co-CEO of Fleming's. It's a high class restaurant but she's the one who works at the office. I'll pay her a visit sometime I guess.

"Was there something you needed?" Calista asked as she put in her earrings. "Oh right, why's Katelyn here again?" Draven replies to her.

"I leave right away in the mornings and now that you're here, you'll need someone to cook breakfast." She grabs her coat and briefcase to go.

"That's nice of you...do you know if any of my old friends are still here?" Draven follows her out of the room towards the front door.

"All of them are still here, let me text you the deets. Also, go in my office to get your new phone." Draven gives her a confused look. Deets? New phone?

Calista waves off his look and open the front door to see a freshly manicured lawn.

After goodbyes, Draven closes the door when his mom drives off. He walks into the kitchen to see just a plate of food.

Draven sets the plate in the dishwasher when he's finished. Heading towards Calista's office, Draven thought of all the people he was about to meet again. God it's been a while.

Draven walks in to find a modern office that looks like it suits Calista. She didn't exactly specify where to look so he goes on the hunt for it. He finds a brand new iPhone 11 in a top drawer of her desk.

"Red, nice touch." Draven turns it on and there's a text from Mom❤️😌. Calista sent him five contacts that must be his friends. He texts a thanks and proceeds to make a group chat with everyone.

Draven reminds them who he is and asks them to meet at Starbucks. He grabs his wallet and set outs towards the garage.

Draven walks in on this beauty, a Aston Martin Rapide E. He might've asked Alexa what kind of car it was. The electric plug was attached so he put it back in its place, and started up the car.

Pulling out the garage, Draven drives toward the cafe. He witnesses all the pedestrians and everyday people. Something jail didn't have. I missed this too. He sighed contentedly to himself and continued driving to his destination.

Draven parks in an empty space, gets out, and locks the doors. He walks in and notices no one close to who he's there for. Well I'm probably early...

He decides to get in line. It's not many people so he'll be able to sit down in no time. Women and a few men were checking him out. Even he is a little out of his comfort zone in a new place.

Finally getting to the desk, Draven results back to his old ways.

A suggestive smile is pointed at Draven. "What can I get for you?" The women at the counter says. Her name tag reads "Anna" and Anna is currently eyeing Draven badly.

The signature smirk is all that Anna sees. "Uhhhh...I'll have a Strawberry Frappe, the best drink on the menu." She just smiles and stares which causes a chuckle to leave Draven.

Another worker comes by and snaps in her face. Anna turns crimson but puts in his order nevertheless. Draven gives her a twenty and walks away.

Sitting at a table with six seats, he waits on his order and old pals. Anna comes not too later with his drink. It has his name and a number underneath.

Draven smirks at her and wipes the number with his thumb. "If only you had a dick, I'd call you." He says while looking her dead in the eyes. Anna's eyes widen, while Draven's don't.

Anna walks away baffled at the statement. Draven plays on his new phone until two dudes approach him. One person is Hispanic with bushy eyebrows and a septum ring. The other is caucasian with pink hair and a hand tattoo.

Is that Ethan and Seb?! When did Ethan get pink hair? And they're holding hands...wow

Draven stands up when they make it to the table. "God have you changed over the years," Sebastian says while pulling Draven into a bear hug. Ethan stands back quietly looking down.

Draven pulls back to look at Ethan. "Pink hair suits you." He gets a tiny smile in return.

Suddenly, a woman comes running in searching around the cafe. Her eyes land on Draven and his friends.

"Draven!!"

"Lily!!"

Lily runs toward Draven full speed. Her dark brown curls and dark brown eyes gleam in the light from the windows. She jump hugs him and he has to keep his balance or he'd fall.

Draven puts her down as they finish laughing at Lily. "You look smokin Lily. Not that you weren't before," Lily playfully punches his shoulder.

"You don't look so gay yourself," she laughs at him. They'll catch up once everyone gets there so she goes to talk to Seb, who sat down at the table. Draven sits down and enjoys his drink.

Another crowd of people walks in, all different. Although two of them stand out. A man is dark skinned with ocean blue eyes. His friend looks like he'd do kpop music but more of a switch, not forgetting the colorful hair.

Sebastian gets up and walk towards the two dudes. Draven follows leaving Lily with Ethan. "Keaton, Gerard you dirty bastards," Seb greets these guys. They do their infamous handshake from high school. All of them have one, Keaton and Seb just really remember theirs.

"Don't tell me you forgot who we are daddy long legs." Keaton pulled Draven into his biggest hug yet. The breath escaped him from that one. Gerard pushes through to hugs Draven himself.

"Missed you Ven, don't leave us again." Gerard soft but loud voice carried. Draven hugged him back and whispered an "I promise".

Once everyone was seated with their drinks and refreshments, Draven was on center stage. He took a deep breath before smirking.

"It's good to be back..."