Two

The human walks down the street to turn into apartments. 972 Lawrence Street, it read on the sign. They're not the best but it's better than nothing.

He walks up the stairs with three grocery bags in both hands. Struggling to get the door open, he finally decides to set down one hand of bags. He locks the door once he makes it in and hears his dad yell.

"Milo, is that you?" His dad, Al, questions as he walks into the kitchen area. "Yea it's me dad," he gets as a reply. Milo puts away all the stuff he bought in its respective places.

"Anything else you need me to do?" Milo asks when he's finished. Al hands him a 10 dollar bill. "No that's all, you can go do whatever." He leaves Milo alone and goes to him room.

Milo says that he's going out and grabs his key chain. "Be back by 5." Milo looks to his phone to see 2:26. About 3 hours to spare...great. His laptop bag sits by the door so he takes it on his way out.

Milo walks towards the only library there is.

Milo lives with Al most of the time. Candace, his mom, lives in the richer part of town. He is more open around his mom than his dad.

Milo lives with his dad because it's closer to his job. 19 years old and still living with his dad. He wanted to help his dad out since his mom left, so online college it was.

Although his dad does not know the other side of him. Milo being a twink and sub meant that he was obviously gay, but single and still a virgin. His mom knows and is cool with it, but Al seems to have had a bad experience with the lgbtq+ community. Don't let him get drunk and you'll get a ear full.

Milo gets to the library and goes to the check in. The library is his safe place. If you look for him, he'll probably be there.

"Long time no see Sawyer." The librarian, Ashley, greets him. Many workers know Milo well. Ashley is like a substitute mom for when he can't talk to his own.

"I just saw you yesterday," Milo sarcastically says as he signs his name and time. Ashley rolls her eyes and comes around the desk to hug Milo. If Milo was not gay, he would've enjoyed her breast in his face more than just motherly.

Yes, Ashley is taller than Milo. She stands at 5'8 without her heels while Milo stands at 5'4.

Milo pulls back to look around and sees no one. "That's right, you're the only one here on a Friday. Come on I know you want a Strawberry Frappe," she heads to the cafe and he follows.

"Is Silvio here?" Milo waits on his drink after paying. Ashley insisted he doesn't but he refused to have it free. Silvio is another worker in the library, he's friends with Milo and they talk all the time.

Ashley sits at the table Milo is at with his laptop. "His break was a while before you came in so he should be back soon," Ashley slides his frappe across the table.

Milo takes a sip and looks like he's in heaven. Ashley chuckles but goes back to her post at the reception desk. Everyone knows how much Milo loves that drink and you'd die before you steal it.

Milo works until he's interrupted by the infamous deep chuckles. He turns around to see a dark skinned man who looks a few years older than him.

"Silvio!" Milk being his small self, monkey climbed the 6ft or more man. He wraps his arms around his neck as he feels arms wrap around his back.

"Hey Sawyer, how long have you been here?" Silvio sets Milo down, causing Milo to blush slightly. "Not too long...about 20 minutes." Milo does his cute head scratching thing that happens whenever he thinks. Silvio smiles with his pearly white teeth.

They sit down and catch up before Silvio has to get back to work. Milo goes to look for a book to check out and chooses Forbidden Fantasies and Swept.

He sees the time is 4:20. Milo packs up to leave and walks to check out, he gets funny looks from Ashley. "Wow, horny much." He gets teased by her. Milo flushes a crimson red as he avoids eye contact.

"No that's not the case...hurry up!" Milo rushes and speed walks out of the library. See ya tomorrow.

Getting home with 7 minutes til 5, Milo creeps to the kitchen. He gets any snacks and drinks he knows his dad won't touch. He closes his door and locks it softly to not be heard. It was one of those nights where Al would have over women, invite his friends, and get drunk watching football.

Throughout the night, Milo snacks and watches Netflix like an everyday routine. He has in headphones to block out any noise from all the people. The light was off so he wouldn't be disturbed.

In the meantime, he texts in the group chat with Ashley and Silvio. They know of what his dad does...they keep him company when no one else will. You could say they're his best friends.

Milo wakes up to his phone in his hand. Guess I fell asleep. He gets up and goes into his conjoined bathroom to do his morning routine. He comes out with a towel around his waist and runs a towel through his hair. Natural curly hair is very handy.

Milo's outfit is a beige turtleneck and light blue jeans with white air forces. He leaves his room to find the main parts of the house a mess.

Milo sucks it up, gets supplies, and cleans up his dad's mess. He hums a little tune while picking up beer bottles. Milo considers cleaning and house related things calming.

He hears his dad's door open and out walks a women who looks younger than him. She walks pass without a word, followed by Al. Al lets her out and comes back to just sit on the couch. He stares at Milo while Milo does the same.

"You're going to your mom's house."