Ten

^The whore who walks in
for preference.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Draven?" Milo shockingly said when he turned around. Draven was not in the slightest moved by seeing him. He had already been informed of Milo coming, meaning he was already over the shock.

Draven merely leaned back and smirked at the shorter male. "Milo, it seems you know my son already. I didn't really have a position for you so what would you like to do?" The Co-CEO started typing on her computer. Milo never thought about what he wanted to do, he just needed the extra money.

He replied with, "I could be-"

"He'll be my personal assistant," Draven cut Milo off with the smirk still upon his face. Milo played with his hands, a blush noticeable on his face.

The Co-CEO looked between the two and just shrugged. "Get Milo a tablet like yours and escort the two to Draven's office." She told the secretary who everyone forgot was in the room.

"Thank you mother," Draven walked over to Milo as the secretary walked out.

"Mother?! I didn't know this was your mother. I didn't even know you worked here," Milo stated

Draven chuckled, "You didn't tell me your mother was Co-CEO of this company either. So another thing we have in common?" The secretary came back in with the tablet, handed it to Milo, and ushered them out of the office.

Milo rolled his eyes but kept in his true thoughts. "So what exactly am I supposed to do?" He didn't purposely apply so he was new to the ropes. His job before he moved was at a fast food place.

Draven didn't answer right away because the decision was more impulsive. "Cater to my every need?...like you won't be doing that in the long run." That last part he said under his breath. Milo didn't like the feeling of uncertainty when he was such a well put-together person.

The conversation was cut short as they walked into his office. It was way smaller than his mother's but bigger than the average cubicle. The secretary, who's name Milo never caught, left and closed the door behind her.

Draven uses the quiet second to get close to Milo. "I missed you in my bed last night, oh the things I'd do." He pressed his front to Milo as he said this. He got a blush from Milo which was his intention.

Milo put his hands on Draven's chest to try and push him away. Draven didn't move an inch instead, he grabbed his wrist. His hands slid down until they were holding hands.

"Stop Draven, we're at work." Milo tried to reason, but he would never admit that he liked the affection. "It's not like my mom can fire me for it. Plus...I know it turns you on," he went to sit at his desk though. Milo just rolled his eyes and opened the tablet.

It was already programmed to what goes into Draven's work emails. "Seems like you just have to make up another website," Milo explained which probably went through one ear and out the other. The other male was too wrapped up in his thoughts.

Milo looks perfect like any other time. That's weird because I've never said that about anyone. Would he be willing to accept my past and deal with me in the future? Draven stopped staring at Milo when someone knocked at the door.

"Come in," Draven said as he stood up. He wasn't expecting company so he didn't know what to do. A female with a lot of make up came in, not a person Milo recognized. "Hey Draven," the female's eyes never left his even walked right past Milo.

Draven was shocked to see her in his office so soon. She made it to him and reached up to place a kiss on his check. Milo eyes widened at the action, his mind racing to comprehend the situation. Draven's eyesight cut to Milo while the women just smiled.

"Brittany, what are you doing here?" He slightly pushed her away from him. She still got closer and went far enough to run a hand down his chest. "Well I thought from your wink at me...that you meant something else," Draven repulsed at such thoughts but he only cared about Milo who was in the room.

Milo looked away from them, tears welling up in his eyes. I guess I'm not the only one Draven is talking to. Like I could ever actually date someone. Something snapped in Milo, prompting him to walk over to the cover. He tapped Brittany's shoulder and she turned around startled at someone else was with them.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave, please." Milo's statement was sweet but Draven could see the storm brewing in his eyes. All Draven could think was "well I fucked up this time". Brittany put her hand on her hip while looking Milo up and down.

"And you are?" She raised a perfectly arched eyebrow.

"Draven's personal assistant, if you absolutely need to know. I'm not going to say it twice." Milo was fed up at this point, with who, he didn't know yet. He gestured at the door so she scoffed and swayed out the door.

Draven tried to come closer to Milo. "Don't. Not right now," he held up his hands stopping him in his place.

"Listen Milo-"

"So what idea do you have for the new website?" Milo cut him off and opened back up his tablet.