CHAPTER 3:

"Ok, Reese, Lillian, Kylie, Reagan, Rose and Paris your all sharing a airbnb, get along and have lots of fun... Lily." My mother said as I rolled my eyes. She rolled hers and turned towards my dad.

"Robert, Richard, Lorenzo, and Kenji your in a house together." Dad said, "And don't do anything stupid, please."

"We won't pops, right guys." Robert said putting his arm around dad's neck.

"Yeah- huh- sure." They all said different words at the same time on their phones.

"Wait, then are you and mom sharing one with aunt Grace and uncle Blake." Kylie asked. "And Olly."

"No, now go." Dad said grabbing his and mom's suitcase and walking past us leaving the airport. Everyone else followed his lead getting in the cars except the girls, Reagan and rose.

"Sooo, we're in Spain." Reese said awkwardly as usual.

Everyone just looked at each other and I walked away with my luggage to get out of the situation. Everyone eventually started following me and got in the car. On our way to the villa Paris was jotting down all the clubs and bars she saw.

"Why Paris, just why." I asked.

"Yeah, you can't get in anyways." Reagan reminded her holding rose close to her snuggling her while Rose tried to fight off sleep.

"Who said that." She said pulling out her ID. I grabbed and looked to see the wrong birthdate on it.

"This says your 21." I questioned.

"Yeah, it's called a fake ID stupid, we're gettting drunk drunk."

"What about me and Kylie." Reese asked.

"I'm not slow Reese, I got yours too." She said going back in her purse and bring two more ID's out." She handed them to the girls and they cheered. My and Reagan just looked at each other smiling at the little girls. I remember when I found out that mom was pregnant with Reese. I was in the hospital because my grandma tried to kill me. I was scared and in pain. I can still remember her scratchy voice threatening my sanity.

I was supposed to be the oldest and protect my siblings but I just couldn't. When I woke up in the hospital dad was there was Enzo and Olly and Reagan and I felt safe again. They would come over and over again but I will always remember my aunt Callie coming.

flashback

"So, do you want ice cream or candy next time I come."

"Both please." I smiled as my aunt cuddled with me. She smelled like cinnamon. Cinnamon will always smell like home to me.

"Your daddy should be coming soon babe, but i'll bring both tomorrow ok." She packing the coloring books and crayons back in her bag.

"I don't want you to leave." I told her.

"I know, but I have to check on your mommy." She smiled and gave me a kiss on the check.

The door opened and aunt Callie started walking out, "Olly, you almost ruined the surprise, mommy doesn't know she's pregnant yet." Dad said as aunt Callie and my mouth dropped. He looked up in shock and put bubba down as he started walking and babbling.

"Hi Callie." He smiled. Reagan ran up to aunt Callie and put her hands up and aunt Callie grabbed her and put her on her hip.

"Dia is pregnant." Callie said tearing up. He nodded and Callie when up to him and hugged him as olly got up in my bed.

"Mommy, having a baby." He whispered to me.

"So, Dia, Caden, and Grace are pregnant." She smiled.