CHAPTER 28:

"Hey baby, how are you," I said about to cry listening to Uriah on my phone, "I miss you."

"I miss you too." He said back, "I got to play soccer too."

I miss him so much. And Mateo. It feels weird being without them for so long. It's been only a couple days but it's uncomfortable.

"Oh really, with Mateo?"

"Yes, I met the Denmark people." He answered.

"Oh cool." I smiled walking into the living room, seeing Kylie and Reese on their phones, "where's Mateo baby?"

"Here." I hear him whisper.

"Hello." Mateos said in a loud voice causing me to jump, "I miss you, are you in labor."

"Ha ha ha, very funny." I smile at his comment.

"Thank you, I told you, you'd be fine," He admitted, "Your due date isn't for another week."

"I know."  I said sitting down with the girls finally, "You're all done with everything right."

"Yes ma'am." He answered.

As I put my hair in a ponytail Paris comes waltzing in the living room flopping on the couch, "I'll call you back later, okay."

"Yep, Uriah say bye."

"Bye!" He yelled as I hung up to check on Paris putting my phone on the table.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked. She looked irritated and tired at the same time.

"I think I fell in love with my college professor." She said crossing her arms. It took a second but me and the other two started to laugh out loud. She's definitely one in the world type of person, "I'm not kidding."

"Paris which one." Kylie said, wiping her tears away from laughing so hard.

"Mr. Dale Channing." She smiled like she was in a daze.

"Does he even know you exist." Reese joked around.

"Reese, go back to where you came from." Paris said pointing at the trash can.

"How old is he Par." Kylie asked her before me.

"He's only about 10 years older than me." She said shaking in her seat from excitement. She alway does this when she meets a guy she knows she can't have. She tries to get us excited about it to get our approval when she knows we won't.

"Paris, no." I said looking at her.

"You don't even know him yet, you didn't even give him a chance." She stood up getting defensive.

"he hasn't even given you a chance." reese laughed as paris glared at her.

"I don't need to Par, why can't you date someone your age, someone who'll love you for you." I asked.

"Oh like Kylie." She said before realizing what she had said, "Kylie, I didn't mean it like that."

You can tell she felt bad for what she had just said, and Kylie didn't take it bad in any way, "Your fine, I broke up with Robert anyway, he even has a new girlfriend... who hates me."

"What." Paris questioned sitting back down.

"Yeah, his girlfriend is Lovely Simmons... she's been bullying people for as long as I can remember." She smiled trying not to cry.

"You still love him?" Reese asked looking sad.

"Of course, but it's not right for us to be together." She said getting up leaving the room. Kylie and Robert have been dating since they were 14 years old. They love each other. Kylie was adopted into the family at a early age because of her mom but she's not biologically our sibling.