CHAPTER 11:

After a long deliberation of 3.2 second i have my answer for my Aunt.

"No!" I say almost immediately.

"I can barely take care of myself, and I don't like kids as much as you don't." I told her. She looked at me with a sad look and put her head back on the wheel as I got texts from the girls. We're a bit late.

"He's gonna only remind me of Mallory all the time." She said waiting for something. I just watched her amused. She thinks i'm gonna give in. I have a whole life, and job. I have no time for a kid, especially a little kid. She literally has no job. Why can't she take care of him?

"Aunt K, we're late." I told her.

"Lily, please help me." She asked and just stared at me. I opened my mouth and then closed it realizing I was getting nowhere arguing with this crazy woman.

"I'll think about it." I told her. I won't think about it, she'll eventually forget she even asked me.

"Nope because you won't think about it." She said pulling her phone out and tapping on things.

"Can you read my mind?" I was confused. She put her phone in my lap upside down and started the car. She pulled off and I didn't even think about looking at the phone.

"Look at the phone Lily." She said coming to a red light. She looked at me quickly then back at the road. She was always very slick with things she wanted. She always gets her way and never fails. But she's about to lose this battle because this is world war 1 and I'm the allied powers. I don't lose this war.

I turn her phone over and immediately give in. She has won the war and isn't paying for the damage she caused too. It was a picture of the little boy in the hospital with a cast on smiling. My heart melted.

"When he woke up, he asked for his mommy and I didn't know what to do. He was in the car with them when it happened." She said turning in the parking lot, "Charles turned the car so he could live and for me not to give this little monster the best life and the best new mommy that i can would be a waste of my life lily... Please help me." Aunt K said parking the car.

"Aunt Kinley, this is a child we're talking about, and all the legal stuff has to be signed and I have to know he wants to come with me and..."

"You're gonna take him?" She smiled and teared covering her mouth in shock. I nodded slowly, falling into her trap but she's my Aunt and i'll try to help if I can. "But only if everything goes well Aunt K, i'm not taking a kid who doesn't wanna come with me."

She nodded and got out of the car. "Ok let's go, I'm starving." I said as she linked arms with me and walked me into the building.

"Aunt K, i'm serious, this is a big deal and I don't like kids." I explained to her as she smiled at me. I could see she wasn't as trouble as she was before which made me feel a lot better. She finally found the girls and sat with them.

"Hi Miss Kinley." Sable put her hand up for Aunt K to shake which she did and corrected her, "You can call me Aunt K."

"What took you guys so long." Lake giggled at us. Handing Aunt her menu.

"Aunt K wants me to try and adopt her nephew." I looked at Aunt K's menu. Lake's mouth drops open and Sable just looks shocked. Then the waitress came and took me and Aunt K orders after giving the other girl their drinks. When she walked away the questions flooded us like crazy.

'How old is he.' 'where are his parents.' 'how do I know how to take care of a living breathing human other than myself.' wait, that's mean.

"Hey." I said slightly offended. Lake laughs at Sable's comment and so do both girls.